PDA

View Full Version : Buy a car Get Cah Back Program

Stefano
10-25-2008, 10:06 PM
I have sold several cars under such a program in the past few weeks, so things must be getting back on track. Only problem is that the checks I received were no good?

"Hello ,
Thanks for your response, meanwhile I believe first to
secure the vehicle through a deposit before any arrangement is to be
made. I am impressed with the property, I should love to call you
to discuss with you but am on a field assignment in new jessey
and would like to know the followings details concerning the
vehicle
1. What’s the bottom price of the property? Is the vehicle still on
it’s originally paint?
2. What major repairs has the vehicle undergone? How the vehicle has
been maintained.
3. Are you the original owner? Is the vehicle under insurance
policy?
4. When did you buy the vehicle and why do you want to sell it? Are
you a US citizen?
5. The property and the ownership are on whose name?
However, I would like to know your last price (non-
negotiable) from that of the net price for onward transaction,
if your price is ok then I can arrange for a deposit while my
agent will call you to arrange for the property inspection and
other necessary renovations if any will be taken care of by him.
Do get back to me immediately as I have limited time to conclude
this transaction.my offer is $150,000
I will not hesitate to tell you that i am currently in the Gulf where I am on active duty on a U.S Aircraft carrier as a Doctor. We have limited use of telephones for now because of the disruptions it causes on the communications radar on the ship so i get an opportunity to use the phone once in 3 or 4 days, we even take turns using the computers here on board. I would have been able to conclude arrangements please my client issur a check paymentas a personal cashier
check.
I have discussed with my wife concerning your property and after evaluation and due to fact that we are running short of time, we have agreed on your price with full interest. my agent will inform me,how two of you agree on wiring the remening balance alfter inspection the purpose of inspection is to confirm the boat ok and other nessesary peper work and tittle.

We have proposed making a deposit of ($10,000) to you for the hold of the property. A certified cashier’s check of ($15,000) has been mapped out, for both the down payment and the inspection of the property by our broker (agent)before concluding an arrengement on wiring the remaining balance through bank wire transfer or papal account after the inspection..... has been concluded.with you and my agent. all this have to be don to provide safty between both of us.

The reason why the payment should be in this form, is that the purchasing of the property is been sponsored by my In-law and his wife and also to show how serious we are to purchase your property. and full surport

So you are required to deduct the down holding payment which is ($10,000) and send the remaining balance of ($5,000) to the inspecting agent for his trip to the States for the property inspection and conclude other necessary arrengement and welfare before the final payment is been made out,i am very much glad if you understand the reason why this trasaction is been handle this way so the two parties will not have any problem why the trasaction is going on, the trasaction will take place immediately when you get the payment and deposit in to your account and send the balance to the agent,the inspection will commence as follows, So if this is okay with you kindly mail me back, because we are so much in love to purchese the vehicle

So you don’t have to nuisance yourself about the inspection and final payment arrangement. evry arrangement should don in your present with my agent, Please confirm this and provide me with your “LEGAL NAME, full contact ADDRESS /NUMBER and phone/fax NUMBER” for check payment to be delivered direct to you via courier service. This is for security reason that am paying directly to you in person and for mutual communication between both parties in the future.
Please Confirm this and provide
1. LEGAL NAME IN FULL..........
2.....CONTACT ADDRESS.............
3.PHONE NUMBER.................

For check payment to be delivered to you via FedEx courier

--- On Sat, 10/25/08, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: Re: 1970 LS6 Chevelle Survivor
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, October 25, 2008, 3:44 AM

$150,000.00 and the Pics are on my web site.

-----Original Message-----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 10:40 pm
Subject: 1970 LS6 Chevelle Survivor

am interested in your vehicle advertise on
http://www.chevelles.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=25903&cat=22
please get back to me with your last asking price
and the present photo"

njsteve
10-25-2008, 10:56 PM
I'd be more than happy to meet with the guy now that he's here in New Jersey. http://www.yenko.net/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

Hell, I'll only charge you $4,000 as your agent. http://www.yenko.net/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Stefano
10-26-2008, 01:36 AM
Steve,
That's fine with me. I'll endorse his check and send it to you. You can the immediately wire me back the overpayment/difference.

Deal!!

I did deposit one of the Checks we received on another deal. It took the Bank two weeks to figure out that it wasn't any good.