PDA

View Full Version : 2010 MCACN II Dessert Classics Display

bashton
03-30-2010, 08:30 PM
I want to make sure everyone knows about this one, so I am starting a seperate post.

Re: MCACN 2010 Updates and Happenings [Re: bashton]
#451552 - 03/30/10 12:55 PM (72.201.93.21) Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply

The Arizona guys are at it again!!!!

For the 2010 MCACN show Sam and I are organizing 1 or 2 trailer load of cars to head to Chicago for the show in November. We have, with the support of Bob Ashton and his management team created a corral called Desert Classics for the West Coast Participants.

With the help of Reliable Carriers - we will be taking reservations for transport slots to the show, leaving from Phoenix (at this time). If we get participants from around the region including California, we will discuss with Reliable additional pickup locations.

Currently we have 5 slots filled today going to Chicago with the potential for 3-4 more participants. We are working this early in order to get the best transport rates.

If anyone out west is interested in joining the transport and or the corral, feel free to contact me or Sam via PM and we can discuss addtional details. I will post more info as we roll this out.

We are very excited to debut some new classics not seen before. Thanks to Bob and the management team for the support!!

For anyone interested in being a part of this, please contact Ed, Sam or myself.

This is going to be a "Hot Spot" at the show, (no pun intended) and the cars that will be featured are all outstanding. http://www.yenko.net/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worship.gif

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

Postsedan
03-31-2010, 03:16 AM
I welcome all of of dessert friends......

How about our buddy Dave Lindsley (Z28DL)....Dave`s got some great iron. Dave`s in Southern California.

Dan

Xplantdad
03-31-2010, 03:45 AM
I wholeheartedly agree...Lemme shoot him an email. He may have an L78 Nova that could make the trip...or a 66 Chevelle L78...or a.... http://www.yenko.net/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Z28DL
03-31-2010, 08:34 PM
Dan,
Thanks for the invite. I might just go but it would be a last minute decision. I do appreciate you and Bruce thinking about me and my cars. It would be great to meet some of the SYC members. Remind me as it gets closer.
Thanks again,
Dave L.
SoCal

Charley Lillard
04-01-2010, 12:14 AM
Dave. Even if you don't bring a car you should go. It is the best Muscle car show you will have attended.

bashton
04-10-2010, 03:24 AM
Had several more inquiries from the west this week.

Show just keeps getting better and better!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

bashton
04-11-2010, 04:55 PM
How about some Prime Oldsmobiles?

Anyone up for a Cars of Hurst display?

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

L72COPO
04-11-2010, 06:30 PM
You know I'm in.

bashton
05-27-2010, 03:40 AM
I spoke to Ed M. earlier and he informed me that they have filled Reliable Truck #1 and have a second truck half full, which means there are 3 open spots available.

Ed worked directly with Bob Sellers, Reliable Carriers Inc. General Manager, and they are very happy with the rate.

If you are from the West and have been thinking about joining us, please consider being a part of the Desert Classics Group!

Many Thanks go out to Ed and Sam and all of the guys for making this happen.

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

bashton
05-27-2010, 03:57 AM
So Gentleman...how about sharing with us what we will see in the Dessert Classics Display.

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

427freak
05-27-2010, 08:30 AM
The Desert Rat might come out of hibernation...

enio45
05-28-2010, 06:58 AM
I'll provide an update later this weekend - but its a SMOKIN Display!!!!!!!!!

enio45
06-14-2010, 05:26 AM
Bob,

As of today - Sam and I have 11 cars committed for the "Desert Classics Corral" - all being transported by Reliable. There are some fantastic cars that have never been seen before with the details and pictures of some of them in the upcoming MCACN Magazine.

Bob when does the publication come out?

We are working an an additional 2-4 cars to participate in the Corral - damn this is getting pretty exciting!!

bashton
06-16-2010, 03:16 PM
An amazing group of rare cars that are sure to be a hit.

Much appreciation to Ed and Sam, along with all of of the guys who have committed to joining us.

Our new Car Show Guide will be available in mid July. We have so much to write and talk about, that we have decided to expand it to allow us to cover more features and show more of the cars that will be at the show.

If you are not on our mailing list, (or not sure if you are), please e-mail me your address or sign up through the website for your FREE copy. [email protected]

I am doing daily updates on our facebook page too, so if you havent signed up for that, be sure to check it out as we will feature a differant car that is coming to the show nearly every day.

Please remember, we need YOUR help in spreading the word. This show will indeed once again "raise the bar" in 2010 and we need to get bodies through the door, (as in sell tickets),to assure the continued success and future of the show.

THANKS!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

bashton
06-23-2010, 01:46 AM
I am sure Ed and Sam will chime in, but let me give you a "teaser" look at what will be in the Desert Classics display;

Think Yenko, Yenko, Yenko, Mr. Norms, Yenko, Yenko, COPO...

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

mockingbird812
06-23-2010, 08:05 PM
amended to: Think Yenko, Yenko, Yenko, Yenko, Mr. Norms, Yenko, Yenko, Yenko <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/naughty.gif