PDA

View Full Version : West Michigan Camaro Club

docj
04-28-2010, 04:12 AM
I am new to Camaros. I have noticed that there is not a lot of organized interest locally in West Michigan/Grand Rapids area. The West Michigan Camaro Club's last updates are over a year old.

Is there anyone who knows of information on a local car club/Camaro club/muscle car club in the West Michigan area that is ACTIVE.????

5SPDROC
05-01-2010, 03:51 PM
I think you need to check there guy's out again.

http://www.wmcamaro.org/

zmanrc
05-01-2010, 08:57 PM
Actually the Western Michigan Camaro Club is one of the oldest and still one of the most active camaro clubs in the country. I am the club archivist/photographer.

HOWEVER, our website is terrible (sorry) and has not been updated in way too long. We are trying to decide just how we want to completely revamp it. Currently all our info is passed to club members through our newsletter.

If you will PM or email me at [email protected] I will be happy to email you this months newsletter. It will likely surprise you at just how active we really are as a club.

Most of us hang out over at www.mifbody.com (http://www.mifbody.com) as it's more of a regional forum.
Thanks,
Ray

bashton
05-09-2010, 07:56 PM
I had the pleasure of working with the WMCC over the yeras. They would always serve as Host for the Exhibitors Lounge for the annual Grand Rapids indoor hot rod show in January, and they also put together a great display every year with members cars.

You won't find a nicer and more active club in the Western Michigan area. They use their cars and are active in several events, including the annual 28th Street Cruise.

A great group of folks that I miss working with. We need them to come out to Chicago for MCACN II and put together a display for the club!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

docj
05-15-2010, 03:12 AM
I am glad to find out that WMCC is indeed active. I judged the club based on the website.

I appreciate the help in getting me info on the club!

I would love to get together with other Camaro lovers in the Grand Rapids area!