PDA

View Full Version : GM Canada RPO Documentation

COPO427
06-15-2010, 04:01 PM
Recently there have been some new people doing the option packages at GM Canada, so if you want George to redo yours and sign it, just drop him an email ([email protected]) and he will look after it. I believe 20 years of experience is worth something, especially when you are showing or selling your car.

realzed
11-15-2010, 03:21 AM
COPO427...
I assume there would be a charge for this if it was requested. Do you know how much the fee is to have one redone and signed by George as mentioned?

Thanks - Randy

11-15-2010, 04:19 AM
One would think it would be a "warranty" replacement.

COPO427
02-20-2011, 04:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: realzed</div><div class="ubbcode-body">COPO427...
I assume there would be a charge for this if it was requested. Do you know how much the fee is to have one redone and signed by George as mentioned? Thanks - Randy </div></div>

When I spoke with George, he said no charge to get it redone. I will ask him again on Monday. Sorry, I forgot about the post. I guess a PM should have hit me.

COPO427
02-21-2011, 05:19 PM
Here's the scoop.

If it's been since <span style="text-decoration: underline">April 2010 to current day</span>, there is no charge. You must contact him by email. <span style="text-decoration: underline">[email protected]</span>

resto4u
02-26-2011, 04:18 PM
George and his crew a gm vintage services are a class act, and i greatly appreciate their services. Roger

CDNL-78
02-26-2011, 06:25 PM
I first used there services about 20 years ago. I was very impreesed at how quickly they get your info back to you. I've talked to George a handful of times, and is very helpful and knowledgable. If you got a Canadian sold vehicle, this is the best way to document it! Hats off to George and his crew for the service they provided to all that require it. <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif