PDA

View Full Version : MORE MCACN Motion News!

bashton
11-13-2010, 04:14 AM
As if having more then a dozen of the finest Motion and Baldwin-motion cars side by side under one roof, with Marty Schorr and Joel "Mr. Motion" Rosen right in the middle of it all, it gets even better for the MCACN show November 20-21, 2010.

One of our fellow sYc Members has agreed to share some of his absolutely amazing collection of authentic MOTION memorabilia!

I will let him tell us what he has in store for our enjoyment...

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

MosportGreen66
11-13-2010, 09:22 AM
Bob and Gang,

It is my absolute pleasure to display some of the items I've amassed. I've never shown my collection publicly and I thought this would be a wonderful addition to the efforts put forth by Adam Tuckman, who was instrumental in my decision.

Below is a sneak peak...

Thank YOU Bob.
Dan

PS- PLEASE stop over and say hello guys! I will have a number of tables and display cases next to the Motion cars!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v441/mosportgreen66/IMG_7679.jpg

Salvatore
11-13-2010, 01:17 PM
A great picture from Maple Grove Raceway. Saw that car run many times in all its paint schemes, most of the time setting the A or B/MP record at the points meets.

ORIGLS6
11-13-2010, 05:05 PM
Looking forward to seeing all this stuff and putting a face with the name Dan. <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif

m19gale
11-13-2010, 05:48 PM
On the way!

MosportGreen66
11-13-2010, 06:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ORIGLS6</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looking forward to seeing all this stuff and putting a face with the name Dan. <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif </div></div>

Same sentiment here Dennis! Are you bringing the LS6?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: m19gale</div><div class="ubbcode-body">On the way! </div></div>

Nothing makes me more nervous than that infamous position on the lift gate. Cannot wait to see your '69!

1969z280
11-13-2010, 08:40 PM
I'm looking forward to meeting you Dan and checking out your collection. See you at MCACN, Ed

Postsedan
11-14-2010, 01:05 AM
Dan,

Great stuff.... I want to see this! Look forward to meeting you.

Dan

MosportGreen66
11-14-2010, 02:18 AM
Ed and Dan,

Feelings are mutual! A drink on me for sure...
Dan - I'm bringing a group of photos just for you.

Thanks,
Dan

Xplantdad
11-14-2010, 03:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MosportGreen66</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ed and Dan,

Feelings are mutual! A drink on me for sure...
Dan - I'm bringing a group of photos just for you.

Thanks,
Dan </div></div>

Dan is a hoot to be around. You will enjoy it. See ya next week Dan!

Steve Shauger
11-14-2010, 03:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: m19gale</div><div class="ubbcode-body">On the way! </div></div>

Hi Mike, looking forward to seeing you again. The Motion display of cars and memorabilia is just going to be awesome. A big thanks for those participating in this display and sharing their magnificent cars.

Xplantdad
11-14-2010, 11:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: paceme</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: m19gale</div><div class="ubbcode-body">On the way! </div></div>

Hi Mike, looking forward to seeing you again. The Motion display of cars and memorabilia is just going to be awesome. A big thanks for those participating in this display and sharing their magnificent cars. </div></div>

Times two...