PDA

View Full Version : A sad day for us all

zmanrc
12-22-2010, 10:28 PM
It devistates me to say that my very good friend Doug Warren, president of the Western Michigan Camaro Club (sponsored by Berger) passed away suddenly last night. He was loved by many and will be missed by many more.
God Speed Doug

Charley Lillard
12-22-2010, 11:22 PM
This is a sad day. We were lucky enough to see Doug at MCACN a few weeks ago and he was in good sprits then so hopefully he passed peacefully. My condolences to his family.

ORIGLS6
12-23-2010, 04:01 AM
Sad news indeed. Hopefully the season will bring family close and help ease their pain.

Godspeed Sir.

WMCC Gary
12-23-2010, 04:55 PM
This is a copy of the email I sent out yesterday.
For the most updated info please follow the www.wmcamaro.org (http://www.wmcamaro.org) website.

So, as many of you may know, and for those of you who may not, I regret to inform you that Doug Warren – President of WMCC – unexpectedly passed away this morning. Doug has been a loved friend and a well known Camaro enthusiast for many years. He’s organized several events and leaves us with memories of car shows from the past in addition to several other memories we continue to cherish. Below you will find a copy of his obituary, or you can view the link below for further information. As shown on the funeral home’s website, there is a page to send your condolences by signing the guest book and sharing your most valued memory. I encourage everyone to take the time to leave that valued memory.

www.mkdfuneralhome.com (http://www.mkdfuneralhome.com)

Please keep Doug’s family in your thoughts and prayers, especially through the holiday.

Thank you,
Gary Crippin
VP WMCC

Doug G. Warren
WARREN – Doug Warren, aged 57, of Wyoming passed away on Wednesday, December 22, 2010. He is preceded in death by, his mother, Joan; son, Daniel, grandparents, Mont and Ruby Warren. He will be greatly missed by his loving wife of 27 years, Anita; children, Derek, Teriana and Tim; granddaughter, Breanna Boss; father and stepmother, Bud and Ethel; mother-in-law, Carol Baker; and many wonderful friends at the Camaro Club. He was employed by General Motors where he worked for thirty years. Funeral services for Doug will be held Monday at 1:00 pm at Berkley Hills Wesleyan Church (Grand Rapids), 1670 Ball Ave with Pastor Kyle Brown officiating. Interment in Restlawn Memorial Park. Relatives and friends may meet the family at Matthysse-Kuiper-DeGraaf Funeral Home (Kentwood), 4646 Kalamazoo Ave on Sunday from 2-4 and 7-9 pm The family requests that memorial contributions be made to the Ronald McDonald House.

barker
12-23-2010, 09:25 PM
Doug was a great man and KNEW every thing there was to know about EVERY GENERATION Camaro. He was the PILLAR of his Family and will be DEEPLY MISSED by ALL that ever had any contact with him.
Dennis Barker

Postsedan
12-31-2010, 03:59 AM
My condolences to his family.

Dan