PDA

View Full Version : Our Newest Sponsor; MuscleCar Restoration & Design

bashton
02-07-2011, 09:12 PM
I am thrilled to announce our newest sponsor, someone sYc members already know and respect.

Help us in welcoming MuscleCar Restoration & Design to our fine family of MCACN sponsors.

Rick Nelson (& Annie!) join us with years of experience in the field of restoring the cars we love. Ricks' work and his vast knowledge has been nationally recognized and as you all know, he has garnered numerous awards at both the CVF and The Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals and many other events.

Please view their website www.musclecarrestorationanddesign.com (http://www.musclecarrestorationanddesign.com) to see what they have going on in Springfield, Illinois and plan and checking out their display at the show.

Rick will be premiering a freshly restored 1968 Yenko Camaro that is sure to be a show-stopper in an all new display.

Remember...the continued success of our show depends on the support of our sponsors. Please do business with the sponsors who support what we do and love!

Thanks Rick & Annie...we look forward to working with you for many years to come!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

Xplantdad
02-07-2011, 10:01 PM
That just flat out rocks!

Rick and Aanie are the best <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/headbang.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif

PeteLeathersac
02-07-2011, 10:28 PM
Cool news!!!
Hollywood rocks too!.

Don't miss their site's memorabila page!.
http://www.musclecarrestorationanddesign.com/employees/index.htm

<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif
~ Pete

enio45
02-07-2011, 11:05 PM
Great News and Congrats to both Rick / Annie and Bob / Vicki

MrsBillyBobcat
02-08-2011, 01:04 AM
That's great Rick &amp; Annie! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PeteLeathersac</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Don't miss their site's memorabila page!.
http://www.musclecarrestorationanddesign.com/employees/index.htm

~ Pete </div></div>

Awesome display!!! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/worship.gif

Salvatore
02-08-2011, 01:09 AM
Good deal Rick and Annie!

mockingbird812
02-08-2011, 01:28 AM
Congrats to Annie and Rick. MCACN is lucky to have you!

SS427
02-08-2011, 04:02 PM
Thanks all. Suffice to say it will make for a great team. The Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals has always been the best indoor show to attend and it just keeps getting better every year. It was time for us to become an even bigger part of it and think it will be well worth the effort not too mention I will now get a better show spot...... <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/wink.gif
Rick and Annie (and Hollywood)

sYc
02-08-2011, 04:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SS427</div><div class="ubbcode-body">.....not too mention I will now get a better show spot...... ; </div></div>

<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/haha.gif

x77-69z28
02-08-2011, 05:23 PM
rick, just went to your website and checked out the yenko project. great detail. the crayon marks inside the lower valance are the same as my 67 rs/ss. is that car a rally sport? i will forward a couple of pics of my valance and lower fender extensions which have an &quot;R&quot; inside each to denote rally sport sheetmetal. again great detail work!!

SS427
02-08-2011, 05:37 PM
Thanks Buddy. The &quot;55 and SS&quot; and grease penciled in several areas including the lower valance, inside heater box and frame. It is NOT and RS. Also, got your pictures, Thank you!

m22mike
02-08-2011, 05:59 PM
<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/youguysrock.gif

Congrat's Rick and Annie