PDA

View Full Version : MCACN 2011 Car Show Guide Magazine; Please Read!

bashton
06-30-2011, 08:47 PM
I am (literally) finsihing up our new FNBNY Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals Car Show Guide magazine right now. With so much happening this year, we will again be expanding, with an additional 8 pages. (64 full color pages!)

First off, if you would like to see your car in the magazine, you MUST be registered, as each and every car in the book is actually something that is scheduled to be in the show. (I don't "snag" things from the internet, as we have so much that is actually IN the show, we dont need to!).

If we have talked but you haven't officially registered yet, PLEASE do so. Registration is easily handled through our website; www.mcacn.com. (http://www.mcacn.com) Just click on the icon right below the red '68 Charger. If you prefer to sign up with me directly, call me on my cell; 586-549-5291 and we can do it over the phone.

I have a limited ammount of ad space to fill, with rates for a business card ad at $100, $225 for a 1/4 page, $400 for a half and one full page left for $800. Please call me asap to secure one of the last remaining ad spots1

As always, THANKS to you and all of the sYc Community for the continued support; the 2011 MCACN show will be absolutely amazing.

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

bashton
07-02-2011, 10:29 PM
As I write the new Guide/Magazine, it just keeps getting more and more exciting. To those of you who may be wondering if we can keep the momentum and top last years show...rest assured, this is one for the history books!

Many THANKS to all who will be making the trek to Chicago, whether as a participant or as a spectator. Just make sure you join us...and bring a friend or two!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

enio45
07-13-2011, 06:53 AM
Bob,

Desert Classics is pulling together again for another great south west coast display! Sam and I will get a few writeup's to you asap.

What is the cutoff date for the publication?

bashton
07-14-2011, 03:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: enio45</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Bob,

Desert Classics is pulling together again for another great south west coast display! Sam and I will get a few writeup's to you asap.

What is the cutoff date for the publication? </div></div>

Today is the day, Eddie!!

Great to have the Desert Classics group making the trek in from AZ. Last years display was a huge hit and I am sure 2011 will again be a show-stopper.

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

bashton
08-04-2011, 03:38 AM
The new MCACN magazine is on the presses as we speak and should be finished up this week. If you aren't on our mailing list, (or not sure if you are) please send me your mailing address for your FREE copy. [email protected]

Thanks!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

CC Rider
08-04-2011, 05:02 AM
Email sent.

Thanks Bob!

JpMotorsports
08-31-2011, 08:16 PM
Just got my copy yesterday. Only had time to thumb through it but will def be reading it tonight.

m22mike
09-01-2011, 02:20 PM
I just got mine Bob...Out Friggin' Standing... <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/worship.gif

Mike

CC Rider
09-01-2011, 06:20 PM
Got mine yesterday. Thanks Bob. It's a great program.

SS427
09-01-2011, 07:49 PM
Great mag as always. Very well put together with lots going on for all to see and do at the show. Thanks for the ink!

bashton
09-07-2011, 03:44 AM
The amazing thing is, this is only the &quot;tip of the iceberg&quot; as far as what we have in the show this year. If anyone is worried about how we can raise the bar, rest assured, with the continued support that we are recieving, this years show will truly be one for the record books.

Please help us spread the word and let everyone know, this sure aint the old Vettefest!

Thanks;

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member