PDA

View Full Version : Nice Autumn Gold 1970 LS5

Postsedan
01-11-2012, 09:58 PM
Anyone happen to know anything about this nice LS5 Chevelle. I see it is registered in the LS5 Registry. I figure it`s such a small 1970 Chevelle world, someone has to know somthing about this Chevelle.

http://www.shevelles.com/1970-Chevelle-LS5.html

Dan

mockingbird812
01-11-2012, 10:25 PM
Hey Dan, did you read your link? That name strikes a chord. Where have I heard &quot;shevelles&quot; before? <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/hmmm.gif I'm sure Jacquie will give the straight skinny on this LS5.

XXXGoldL34M20
01-11-2012, 10:34 PM
Nice car, great deal <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif
Those center trim pieces on the front grill should be removed.

COPO PETE
01-11-2012, 10:36 PM
Wow. That car is rather &quot;sexy&quot;! Congrats.
Peter

Shevelle
01-12-2012, 12:39 AM
Let me clear the air...the LS5 is not my car, I listed it for a not-so-computer-savvy friend. Normally I don't volunteer to help sell cars that aren't mine, but in this case...this car is NICE and I'm proud to stand behind it. And before I made the statement that it has its original engine, I enlisted the help of some of Team Chevelle's most trusted 70 experts to verify that the deck stamp does indeed appear to be the factory Kansas stamp. So yes, it's a nice one and one I feel is priced very fairly as well. It's not 100% perfectly correct... like the pesky center grill trim pieces ;), exhaust manifold bolts, carb spring, etc... but its all small stuff and I believe the price reflects that.

I'm off to list it here in the SYC classifieds. Hopefully it will find a new home with someone who can and will appreciate it for the fine car it is. <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif

Mr70
01-12-2012, 01:55 AM
Is this Kurt Albanas' Chevelle?
...He said he was gonna change that 69 D/S Ex. manifold before putting it up for sale.
Beautiful car with great detail.

Shevelle
01-13-2012, 12:30 AM
I don't know Kurt or if he ever owned this Chevelle. He does not own it now.