PDA

View Full Version : Large Sun Print

MosportGreen66
01-26-2012, 01:32 PM
Hi Guys,

Figured you would get the kick out of this large Sun Electronics Print Dave and I scored just before Barrett.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v441/mosportgreen66/photo.jpg

I've never seen another. NOS in condition and is a super edition to our collection.

Dan

mockingbird812
01-26-2012, 02:32 PM
Nice score boys. Looks great!

427TJ
01-26-2012, 05:53 PM
Nice garage art!

Chevy454
02-08-2012, 11:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MosportGreen66</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi Guys,

Figured you would get the kick out of this large Sun Electronics Print Dave and I scored just before Barrett.

<span style="font-weight: bold">I've never seen another.</span> NOS in condition and is a super edition to our collection.

Dan </div></div>
Now you have, lol! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/laugh.gif

I picked ours up on Ebay a few years ago for $35 I believe...been meaning to frame it, but it's been rolled up and stored in the Sun cabinet since I got it. I see yours has the window adhesive strips still intact, as does ours. Maybe seeing yours all nice and framed will inspire me to do something with ours...

Salvatore
02-08-2012, 11:52 PM
real nice stuff guys! Hard item to get I bet!

MosportGreen66
02-09-2012, 03:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I picked ours up on Ebay a few years ago for $35 I believe...been meaning to frame it, but it's been rolled up and stored in the Sun cabinet since I got it. I see yours has the window adhesive strips still intact, as does ours. Maybe seeing yours all nice and framed will inspire me to do something with ours... </div></div>

Nice stuff! Too cool Rob... What else do you have???

Chevy454
03-08-2012, 09:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MosportGreen66</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I picked ours up on Ebay a few years ago for $35 I believe...been meaning to frame it, but it's been rolled up and stored in the Sun cabinet since I got it. I see yours has the window adhesive strips still intact, as does ours. Maybe seeing yours all nice and framed will inspire me to do something with ours... </div></div>

Nice stuff! Too cool Rob... What else do you have??? </div></div>
Only other Sun things we have are the dizzy machine and huge upright tester &amp; cabinet...oh, and the add-on Sun &quot;spec sheet&quot; cabinet full of tune up specs for about anything under the sun. The strobe on the dizzy machine quit years ago, and I finally got enough courage to open it up, and see if it was something obvious...I re-soldered some spots, and checked/cleaned everything, and it works again!