PDA

View Full Version : MCACN Print Media Page

bashton
01-28-2012, 08:07 PM
Not sure if everyone knows this, but when we recieve print media coverage from the magazines, we add it to our Media page on the website. We put the entire feature online, so everyone can see it.

I do ask that we show our support of the magazines that cover us by subscribing, or at the least, buying the magazine at your news stand!

Here is a direct link to the page;

http://www.mcacn.com/Media.htm

Thanks!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

bashton
01-28-2012, 08:08 PM
Just added;

2011 MCACN show coverage in Muscle Car Review, Ledfoot News and Mopar Collectors Guide!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

Postsedan
01-28-2012, 11:33 PM
Outstanding Ink, Congrats to all. 2012 will even be Better!

Dan

bashton
01-28-2012, 11:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Postsedan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Outstanding Ink, Congrats to all. 2012 will even be Better!

Dan </div></div>

It is absolutely amazing what is <span style="font-style: italic">already</span> signed up for 2012. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that we will continue with the quality and diversity that we have had in our our first three shows.

Indeed, 2012 will indeed be another amazing year for MCACN.

Whew!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

WILMASBOYL78
01-29-2012, 10:13 PM
Picked up the magazine yesterday..nice article..good luck in 2012.

wilma <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif

bashton
01-30-2012, 10:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WILMASBOYL78</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Picked up the magazine yesterday..nice article..good luck in 2012.

wilma <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif </div></div>

Thanks Tom; I think you are overdue to join us with something from your fleet!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

bashton
02-16-2012, 02:09 AM
A &quot;little birdie&quot; told me we are going to really love the next issue of Hemmings Muscle Machines! ( -:

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

Tommy Nolen
03-04-2012, 04:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bashton</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A &quot;little birdie&quot; told me we are going to really love the next issue of Hemmings Muscle Machines! ( -:

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member </div></div>

Received my April issue of Hemmings Muscle Machines today....4 pages of coverage of last years show!!!

bashton
03-05-2012, 03:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tommy Nolen</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bashton</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A &quot;little birdie&quot; told me we are going to really love the next issue of Hemmings Muscle Machines! ( -:

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member </div></div>

Received my April issue of Hemmings Muscle Machines today....4 pages of coverage of last years show!!! </div></div>

will have that scanned and on our website media page tomorrow! (Monday)

Many thanks to Terry McGean for the coverage and congrats to Gary Gerstner for the great shots and all of you who are in there!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

bashton
03-08-2012, 11:27 PM
Here is a direct link to our media page with the latest addition!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
www.mcacn.com (http://www.mcacn.com)

mockingbird812
03-09-2012, 12:07 AM
Congrats on some very nice coverage!

Xplantdad
03-09-2012, 02:46 AM
This says it all (quote from big time Mopar collector Tim Wellborn)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It was the largest and finest collection of muscle cars I've seen assembled in one place. It was a class act show from load-in to load-out, very well planned with complete follow through from Bob Ashton</div></div>

Great stuff Bob...you all should be proud!

Stefano
03-09-2012, 03:05 PM
A big congtats to Bob and everyone involved in making MCACN a smash hit!

We couldn't get it done without all the support we receive on many levels, especially from the sYc membership.

Just wait to see what's in the works for MCACN IV.

SS427
03-09-2012, 05:43 PM
Annie and I try to do our part and will be sponsoring MCACN and their owners for the second year in a row. It has been a great marriage and we try very hard to help out and recognize our fellow members.

bashton
03-09-2012, 07:44 PM
As Stefano stated, we would not be able to do this without the continued support and participation we receive from so many, especially the sYc Family.

Having a group of guys that really &quot;get it&quot; certainly makes my job a whole lot easier, too!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

bashton
03-09-2012, 07:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SS427</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Annie and I try to do our part and will be sponsoring MCACN and their owners for the second year in a row. It has been a great marriage and we try very hard to help out and recognize our fellow members. </div></div>

We truly appreciate your support and we are honored to have Muscle Car Restoration and Design as a Sponsor. I don't need to tell everyone here that you and Annie also &quot;get it!&quot; I am excited to say everyone is going to love what they see that you have in store for us again this year!

Thanks for signing on again for 2012. Our spectators and participants are in for a real treat.

Please show your support for Rick and Annie and their business and all of our sponsors, as none of this could take place without their continued involvement.

Thanks!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

bashton
04-03-2012, 08:06 PM
Added several more new features to our media page this week, including a cool one in the new Camaro Performers magazine, another from Geoff Stunkard.

Great shots of several sYc Members cars, including MCACN show sponsor Muscle Car Restoration and Design!

Congrats also to Mr. Barnhart, Darren C, Rich G, Andy M, Joe Z, Lud, Jeff D, Jim L, Mark M. and all the rest! Yep...you hit the &quot;big time&quot; Andy!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

Xplantdad
04-03-2012, 09:38 PM
Very nice Bob!

bergy
04-03-2012, 10:44 PM
Great job getting press Bob! My car even snuck in as Andy's neighbor.

SS427
04-04-2012, 05:51 PM
<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif