PDA

View Full Version : ----Terry Carney----

olredalert
04-22-2012, 11:45 PM
----I was just watching the "American Icon" muscle car TV show and two of my friend and partner Terry Carneys cars were featured. It just brought a bunch of good memories back and I thought Id mention it here. The first was Arnie Bs 69 stock class Ram Air IV Judge and the second was Terrys triple black 70 LS6 Chevelle. Of course these two, while being great cars, just scratch the surface of all the collectable Corvettes and musclecars Terry had over the years. I miss him more than I thought I would have at first. He was one of a kind. RIP, Terry.......Bill S

DarrenX33
04-23-2012, 02:23 AM
I thought that was Terry's car.

Postsedan
04-23-2012, 02:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DarrenX33</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought that was Terry's car. </div></div>

Ditto, that car was STOUT!

RIP, Terry. We all a a good time at BJ back in 2007.

Dan

olredalert
04-23-2012, 03:58 AM
----I hope I was clear. Terry owned the &quot;Arnie B car&quot; when it was restored. He was always a big supporter of Arnies as many of us have been. The car was out there but seemingly he was the primary guy who saw value enough in it to restore it properly. Terry never had a lot of money but he got that car redone to the highest standards. It was a really difficult project for him and the others concerned, but the car came out unbelieveably nice. What some of us here know is that Terry really, really loved these old cars but couldnt change a spark plug. His mind just didnt work with tools, but, boy, did he have foresight.......Bill S

TimG
04-26-2012, 02:52 PM
Bill, I saw that, too and thought of Terry. That car was amazing and it looked great in the show. I flew up to Chicago and drove to Wisconsin when it was getting restored to see it and I was impressed. Terry would call me all the time to tell me about this car, so I finally went to look at it. Great story, too. What a rare car.