PDA

View Full Version : MCACN 2013 Advance Discount Tickets AVAILABLE NOW!

bashton
09-24-2013, 09:01 PM
For those of you who would like to save a few bucks and avoid the lines at the box office, Advance Adult discount tickets for the Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals show are on sale now.

http://mcacn2013.eventbrite.com/

As always, kids 12 and under with an Adult always get in FREE, so please, bring them along and plant the seed for our future.

Presale Adult Discount tickets will be on sale at our Chicago area outlets, including MCACN Sponsors Nickey in St. Charles, IL. and Bill Stasek Chevrolet in Wheeling, IL. next week.

Remember, our continued survival (and success) depends on spectator ticket sales, so please buy lots of tickets and tell your friends to buy some too. Of course...they make great Christmas and Birthday gifts too! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif

Let the sales begin!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

Alss
09-25-2013, 12:08 PM
Hey Bob..no 2 day passes?..so I need to purchase one for each day? first year as a spectator only. <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif

bashton
10-01-2013, 07:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alss</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Bob..no 2 day passes?..so I need to purchase one for each day? first year as a spectator only. <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif </div></div>

Albert;

Due to way the scanning process works for these pre-sales, we are unable to do a two-day pass online.

If you would like to do a two-day and have it in advance, e-mail me at bashton426@gmail.com and we will do it over the phone.

Thanks;

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

bashton
10-02-2013, 05:42 PM
Advance Tickets have arrived at Nickey in St. Charles, IL.

Stop by, buy some tickets and say Hello to Stefano, Beth and the crew!

Nickey Chicago
1930 Dean St.
St. Charles, IL 60174

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member