PDA

View Full Version : Pure Stock Muscle Car Drags invade!

SmallHurst
09-28-2013, 10:43 AM
http://www.v8buick.com/showthread.php?27...r-23rd-and-24th (http://www.v8buick.com/showthread.php?273521-PSMCDR-racers-to-invade-the-MCACN-show-November-23rd-and-24th)

We tired to get a nice example of some of the cars that run in Michigan in Sept! Come by and say 'Hi!' We don't bite too hard!

Ryan1969Chevelle
09-28-2013, 11:44 AM
Well done.

Maybe while all the trailer queens are sitting pretty, you guys can do a twelve car burn out right in the convention center.....before Bob finds out.......Shh don't tell him.

That pictures is now my screen saver.

Ryan

bashton
10-01-2013, 04:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ryan1969Chevelle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well done.

Maybe while all the trailer queens are sitting pretty, you guys can do a twelve car burn out right in the convention center.....before Bob finds out.......Shh don't tell him.

That pictures is now my screen saver.

Ryan </div></div>

Tell me what? <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/dunno.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/3gears.gif

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

Ryan1969Chevelle
10-01-2013, 05:50 PM
Better make sure the Make Up Air Unit is working at the convention center. These guys love burnouts.......

Ryan

SmallHurst
10-02-2013, 12:43 AM
I am afraid that the slick concrete is not going to be the safest way to get kicked out of the event! Besides, tires need friction to create smoke!

Ryan1969Chevelle
10-02-2013, 06:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SmallHurst</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am afraid that the slick concrete is not going to be the safest way to get kicked out of the event! Besides, tires need friction to create smoke! </div></div>

Bruck Bruck, Chicken :-) (smiley face means &quot;humourous reply&quot;, can't wait to meet you at MCACN)

Ryan

Edit to make sure E-humour comes across.

napa68
10-03-2013, 12:37 PM
Nice BS'n with ya Rusty. I'll stop by to visit with all of you at the show! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif

Tim

bashton
11-09-2013, 09:37 PM
So while I am on here trying to stir up some interest in the upcoming MCACN show...

Here is the final lineup for our Inaugural, (and soon to be Annual) Pure Stock Muscle Car Drag Race display. Again, take a look at the diversity in this lineup!

1. 1967 Chevy Corvette, Maroon, Donny Brass
2. 1964 Plymouth Sport Fury Max Wedge, Red, Steve Hodges
3. 1965 Ford Mustang 289/271, Black, Mark Weymouth
4. 1969 Chevy Chevelle 300 SS, Blue, Tim Clary
5. 1970 Mercury Cougar 428 Eliminator, Orange, Benoit Holloway
6. 1972 Pontiac Trans Am, Blue, Tyler Mesman
7. 1969 Hurst/Olds, White &amp; Gold, some tired guy
8. 1974 Pontiac GTO, White, Jody Traylor
9. 1970 Buick GS/X, Yellow, Roberta Vasilow, (yes, Roberta, as in a lady!)
10. 1968 Plymouth Barracuda, Gold, Norm Verhage
11. 1967 Chevy Impala SS 427, Black, Paul Vitale
12. 1970 AMC Trans Am Javelin, Red/White/Blue, Larry Weymouth

Special thanks go out to our own <span style="font-style: italic">Rusty Tires</span> along with Donny Brass and Dan Jensen, who are going to really blow everyone away with this display. Interactive? You can count on it!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

Postsedan
11-10-2013, 02:25 PM
What a great mix of PSMCD cars and owners <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif

Dan

Ryan1969Chevelle
11-10-2013, 03:28 PM
Can't wait to see this display.

Annual is a great plan, so many great cars, super easy to switch it up each year. (Better line up an L88 Vette and a Studebaker for MCACN-2014)

Ryan

<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/youguysrock.gif

SmallHurst
11-10-2013, 06:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ryan1969Chevelle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can't wait to see this display.

Annual is a great plan, so many great cars, super easy to switch it up each year. (Better line up an L88 Vette and a Studebaker for MCACN-2014)

Ryan

<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/youguysrock.gif </div></div>

You are one of those who is never satisfied!!!! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/hmmm.gif

I told you we had the invite out for a Studie!!! 1 of 100 Trans Am Javelins is not enough?

See you at the show!!!

John Brown
11-10-2013, 09:25 PM
One of the P/S L88 Corvettes turned an 11.16/124+ on a set of new F70x15 Firestones yesterday at Martin Michigan. Guess which one.

If you guessed the lady that drives the orange 69 coupe, you would have been right. http://forums.performanceyears.com/forums/images/smilies/ani/clap2.gif

Ryan1969Chevelle
11-10-2013, 09:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SmallHurst</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ryan1969Chevelle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can't wait to see this display.

Ryan

I told you we had the invite out for a Studie!!! 1 of 100 Trans Am Javelins is not enough?

See you at the show!!! </div></div>

No of fence meant, just excitement.
Looking forward to meeting at the show.

Ryan

SmallHurst
11-11-2013, 12:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: John Brown</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One of the P/S L88 Corvettes turned an 11.16/124+ on a set of new F70x15 Firestones yesterday at Martin Michigan. Guess which one.

If you guessed the lady that drives the orange 69 coupe, you would have been right. http://forums.performanceyears.com/forums/images/smilies/ani/clap2.gif </div></div>

Just think how fast they would be if she was wearing Goodyears???? <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/hmmm.gif

SmallHurst
11-11-2013, 12:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ryan1969Chevelle</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SmallHurst</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ryan1969Chevelle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can't wait to see this display.

Ryan

Ryan
</div></div>

Don't worry, I was just busting on you!!! Thicker than an onion skin over here!!!

John Brown
11-11-2013, 03:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SmallHurst</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: John Brown</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One of the P/S L88 Corvettes turned an 11.16/124+ on a set of new F70x15 Firestones yesterday at Martin Michigan. Guess which one.

If you guessed the lady that drives the orange 69 coupe, you would have been right. http://forums.performanceyears.com/forums/images/smilies/ani/clap2.gif </div></div>

Just think how fast they would be if she was wearing Goodyears???? <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/hmmm.gif </div></div>

I think they should at least try a pair of Goodyears. It's the SWAT (so what another thousand) deal. It's the &quot;If you don't try it you'll never find out&quot; thing.

Ryan1969Chevelle
11-11-2013, 05:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SmallHurst</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ryan1969Chevelle</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SmallHurst</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ryan1969Chevelle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can't wait to see this display.

Ryan

Ryan
</div></div>

Don't worry, I was just busting on you!!! Thicker than an onion skin over here!!! </div></div>

Great, you never know who has there E-feelings hurt easily.

Ryan

bashton
11-13-2013, 11:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ryan1969Chevelle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can't wait to see this display.

Ryan

Indeed, agreed on both points! But...not to worry, as we have several Paxton-blown Studebakers in our Class of '63 and a whole circle of 1967 (YES...67!) L/88 Corvettes this year, and several 68 and 69's too!

This is going to be a HELL of a show! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

Ryan1969Chevelle
11-13-2013, 11:56 AM
HELL YAH

Ryan <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/youguysrock.gif