PDA

View Full Version : Old Sabre Saw blades

Lynn
09-30-2013, 02:12 AM
About 15 years ago, I bought a bunch of stuff at an estate sale. Very nice Craftsman table saw from the 50's and a giant box of mostly unknown. Paid $15 for the box. Turned out there was a set of 7 Blue Point ball peen hammers from tiny to huge (dated to the 50's), as new, probably 40 different high quality files, Starret micrometers from 0 to 4 inch, standards from 1 to 4 inches, three dial indicators, and a set of snap gauges from.125 to 6 inch. I was pretty happy to say the least. Also some wierd tool made by Eclipse, in Sheffield, England. Will post elsewhere about that.

OK, Lynn, get to the point.

Along with all the really cool stuff were all these blades for what I believe is an old Milwaukee saw. One of the tiny boxes says Sawzall on the side. I am guessing it was way before the giant Sawzall they make now. Overall lengh of the blades is only 2.5 inches. Some blades say Milwaukee, some Rockwell, and some Porter Cable. None of them will fit my Bosch sabre saw. Red blades are for metal, others are for wood.

Anyway, if you have an old sabre saw, and you think these will fit, send me a pm with your address. Price is FREE.

TDW
10-01-2013, 09:44 AM
PM sent.

Lynn
10-01-2013, 01:20 PM
Gone.