PDA

View Full Version : Driver's side door jamb windlace 69 Camaro, Black

Lynn
10-15-2013, 12:01 AM
Black windlace. Also called door jamb edge welting.

I have one for the driver's side that is original GM, near mint EXCEPT it is missing the metal tab. You will have to use one from an old windlace.

Pay actual shipping.
Part is free, provided it is going on your own car, and not in a pile of parts for sale.

Xplantdad
10-15-2013, 02:37 AM
Good of you Lynn, for offering up all of these parts! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif

bbbentley
10-15-2013, 03:24 AM
I'll take it!

Lynn
10-15-2013, 01:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Xplantdad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good of you Lynn, for offering up all of these parts! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif </div></div>

Thanks Bruce. This is what the hobby is all about for me. Couple weeks ago I discovered I had a very rare, but not necessarily valuable part. Gave it to a guy on the board for free. It is a part I was never going to use. I was not expecting anything in return, but got two little parts for may car that are also hard to find, difficult to value (well one is, the other I consider quite valuable). He didn't have to do that, but it was greatly appreciated.

Just the knowledge and free advice I get from the real pros on this board more than make up for the nickel and dime stuff I give away.

I turned 60 this year. My dad was 59 when he started multiple bouts with cancer that eventually took his life at age 73. I am hoping his propensity for cancer is not genetic nor inherited by any of his 4 boys. Probably not, as he spent a year in occupied Japan after the nukes were dropped. At any rate, when you reach the age your father started downhill, life looks different. Spending lots of time with my twin grandsons (they are a blast - 8 months old now) and thankful every day for my angel of a wife. She and I are thankful for Zack's successful kidney transplant last year. He is still doing well, and a freshman in college this year.

I look back and think of all the people who have selflessly helped me with one thing or another. I would never be where I am without their assistance.

I am trying to prove Sir Paul wrong: &quot;And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.&quot; Trying to give more than I get. Just never seems to work out that way.

Lynn
10-15-2013, 01:03 PM
Windlace, heater seal kit spoken for. Still have the aftermarket pair of black windlace, or door jamb welting.

Xplantdad
10-15-2013, 01:32 PM
Great stuff Lynn... <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/youguysrock.gif

Love the grandson pics!