PDA

View Full Version : matts car blue L78

rare4k
02-23-2014, 09:17 PM
I bought my camaro in 1974 have had all this time. I have the POP but have yet to find a build sheet .Through the years i have blew the motor up,scaterd the trans and had numerios motors and trans in the car . I threw the orginal motor and trans in the corner. Car has sat most years. Finally abought 4years ago I dug out all my old parts and drive train. And I rebuilt the engine and trans . The car was sold new in Lima Ohio at White Chevrolet. The car has oringinal paint ,so last week I started to take pieces off and get them soda blasted. It will be a real treat to finally put new paint on the car. I also put the Muncie shifter back in, what a mistake might be stock but ,locks up once in awhile. I got rid of the original intake back in the 80, I had 3 of them and keep the wrong numbedr one ( Darn) , So I will be trying to trade for the right one. Also I took my stock distributor - whick no one wanted back then and turned it down and made a oil primer out of it (Darn). Its been fun over the years. Its great to see all these cars coming out!