PDA

View Full Version : AZ Plates BDK440

169indy
06-27-2014, 03:10 AM
Someone must know a Mopar fella that could use these down south. The 440 should appeal to a big block fan down south. I imagine it is a 1970's-80's plate. I am more familiar with the plate evolution in the "Evergreen State" as oppose to the "Grand Canyon State". So while this might not be the proper vintage for that 440 Killer Dodge-Ply you or our friend owns. It Needs to be back south again, Here at the Olympic Peninsula -Washington-my only plans are to repair a rain gutter with it. So If you can swing the packing & shipping (98311) it is yours, I have cleaned the moss off it (Actually the pair are in great condition). Get this thing on a car or pound some nails and hang it on the wall.
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-9kN83CPPljE/UWTzSikmxzI/AAAAAAAAAWo/QvGbUvdWpwI/s640/102_4572.JPG
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-hafWppeUPh4/UWTzTCvZ6FI/AAAAAAAAAWs/DnpDX312g_g/s640/102_4573.JPG
Jim

Cubera2014
06-27-2014, 05:31 AM
Sold. How can I send you payment? Pm a PayPal account or your preferred method. Thank you. John

169indy
06-28-2014, 10:03 PM
This is a Pay it forward item: "This is a section where Members can post wanted or for sale stuff with the intention of giving members a deal on parts to use on their personal projects. Maybe you even give it away. This is not a place to get that part for almost free so you can resell it on Ebay or throw it on the car you are going to sell. I think you get the idea."

I did not list any price, just cover shipping.

Enjoy- for your personal use.
$10 to your door.

This would be a good item for me to learn how to send an invoice in PAYPAL as I have never done that before. (DONE paypal message sent) that was easy! <JFW>

I have it bubble wrapped in a 9 x 12 envelop & ready to ship.

Cubera2014
06-29-2014, 12:00 AM
Thank you Jim! Copy on the "Pay it forward section".

These are going on the wall of my garage with the rest of my plate collection. Maybe some day I will have a car that they will work on.... As far as the PAYPAL goes, that address for me is [email protected] If you send the invoice to that one I will recieve it and send it ASAP.

Thank you again as they are going to a good home for personal use.

Alss
07-03-2014, 12:00 PM
<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif

169indy
07-04-2014, 04:46 AM
OK. Got the request sent to the addy listed above. I initially sent it to your profile addy incorrectly.

Jim