PDA

View Full Version : jay leno promo on hellcat

black69
08-05-2014, 02:53 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWMjR3r-nsI

f68yenko
08-14-2014, 02:59 PM
When I met Leno back in the day he was a big 60's 350 shelby fan. He took me for a ride in a white one with blue stripes. He new I had several cars and a yenko from my friend thurman Munson.because of Leno I ended up buying my first shelby and met Carol. I had 350's,a 500 and even 67 500gt eleanor.

mockingbird812
08-14-2014, 03:09 PM
Welcome aboard Frank! Very cool. Got any pix of your meeting with Jay? how long ago was that?

f68yenko
08-16-2014, 04:37 AM
It's just over 30 years now all pics are with x live in girlfriend. I had a great time back then I played pro sports and cars kept me out of trouble. Thurman Munson got me started on show cars and as you know it's one big happy family. It was fantastic I met everybody who had to cars back then even george Barr is who p.s. a lot of fun.in the early 80's everybody who was anybody usually had a signature car or had one done for them. I've had all kinds of cars and have a lot a great stories with famous people and their cars but my yenko was very special to me.it was usually above all.

f68yenko
08-16-2014, 04:45 AM
Leno is a great guy when it comes to cars he knows a lot. I met him before he was on the tonight show. A friend of mine when I was in California told me don't get another car till you spend a day with Leno and it was well spent

f68yenko
08-16-2014, 05:29 AM
That is a sharp car you have there..if you can pull it up on the web somewhere see if you can get of Reggie Jackson's muscle cars from the eighties you'll like that. Reggie had the sixties camaro that were sweet but he favored the cheveles and the 442's

Xplantdad
08-16-2014, 02:19 PM
Are you the former Miami Hurricanes Frank Costa quarterback? <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/hmmm.gif

f68yenko
08-17-2014, 10:05 PM
No , I was a relief kicker, you won't see me , I new frank and took pics with him and his dad when he was in high school. This is when Jimmy Johnson was at Miami hurricanes. I was with dolphin organization but I was really in town to kick for Hizingers semi pro team. It's complicated kicking wasn't the only thing I did. I did short contracts.I've been on many fields it's hard to explain. In 83 I suffered a severe head trauma that put me in a coma for a week and half,
When I came out I wasn't allowed on a football field for awhile and had half memory loss. I played for a lot of different teams.

f68yenko
08-17-2014, 10:15 PM
I forgot to say I didn't always play under my real name

black69
08-19-2014, 04:29 PM
Here is some info out there for ordering one of these at MSRP.
I got to check one of these out at Woodward dream cruise this past week, and they are very very cool!
The guys from fast and loud were cruising woodward in one, followed by the big dodge promo truck.
They had a very cool hell cat lion graphics on the side of the car, that followed the contour of the rear wheel opening that looked like something everyone would want, once they see it.

http://frederickscatpack.com/page/home

Mr. Chevy
08-20-2014, 01:43 AM
Jay Leno is a class act guy!! Would love to meet him someday..

Rich

f68yenko
08-25-2014, 08:52 PM
A lot of big guys,football especially,would buy checker cabs back then and customize them out. One they could fit in them,plenty of room,and they were great for a night out on the town

f68yenko
03-18-2015, 03:46 AM
If anyone can help, I have a lt blue with black vinyl top yenko camaro that I purchased from my friend Thurmond Munson before he died in a plane crash . THE CAR IS MISSING ! The car has 4on the floor with a cue ball grip, white striping,all yenko badges, and may have a &quot;in memory of Thurmond Munson &quot; on it. The car has great sentimental value of Thurmond !Please please if you can help please contact me at [email protected] THANK-YOU !

earntaz
03-18-2015, 03:01 PM
Got pictures -- that helps ... TAZ