PDA

View Full Version : MCACN 2014 Class of 1964 Display

bashton
09-30-2014, 04:42 PM
As you can imagine, the lineup for the MCACN <span style="font-style: italic">Class of 1964 Invitational </span>display has some truly outstanding Mopars and we will also host what will most likely be the finest group of Galaxie 427 convertibles you will ever see, to name a few.

What I still need are prime examples of Performance Buick's, Oldsmobiles and even 409 Chevy's. Would also like to add a Thunderbolt to the mix. We have several pending, but can never have too many. Cars must be <span style="font-style: italic">real with documentation</span> and the best of the best.

Let me know what you have!

If you own or know of any <span style="font-style: italic">real </span>examples that would be a good fit for this special display, please contact me asap at [email protected]

THANKS;

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

Verne_Frantz
09-30-2014, 10:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bashton</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As you can imagine, the lineup for the MCACN <span style="font-style: italic">Class of 1964 Invitational </span>display has some truly outstanding Mopars and we will also host what will most likely be the finest group of Galaxie 427 convertibles you will ever see, to name a few.

What I still need are prime examples of Performance Buick's, Oldsmobiles and <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline">even 409 Chevy's</span></span>. Would also like to add a Thunderbolt to the mix. We have several pending, but can never have too many. Cars must be <span style="font-style: italic">real with documentation</span> and the best of the best.

Let me know what you have!

If you own or know of any <span style="font-style: italic">real </span>examples that would be a good fit for this special display, please contact me asap at [email protected]

THANKS;

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member </div></div>

Sheesh! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/rolleyes.gif

bashton
10-01-2014, 01:07 AM
Yep, hard to believe, but to date the one and only 409 we have signed up is a 4-speed Wagon! We have declined several that have been submitted with no docs or proof of being real 409's.

Any assistance would be appreciated. C'mon Verne, I know you can assist!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

Verne_Frantz
10-01-2014, 01:52 PM
I know of a few real ones but I'm not certain they fit your criteria of &quot;the best of the best&quot;.

Verne <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/flag.gif

bashton
10-07-2014, 02:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Verne_Frantz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know of a few real ones but I'm not certain they fit your criteria of &quot;the best of the best&quot;.

Verne <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/flag.gif </div></div>

Verne; the real thing is that they are indeed real factory 409's. With the amount of clones and tributes that are out there, having one that is <span style="font-style: italic">real </span>is the key here!

Thanks;

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

bashton
11-13-2014, 10:57 AM
Pleased to announce the 1964 Sox &amp; Martin Comet will be joining us from the Kayo Irwin Collection, along with a prime '64 Mopar racer from his fleet!

This will be Mr. Irwins first time showing a car with us, so let's give him a warm welcome. <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/flag.gif

And yes...this is the<span style="font-style: italic"> real </span>Sox &amp; Martin Comet!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member