PDA

View Full Version : Mecum Indy mopar prices looked good!

black69
05-18-2015, 11:49 AM
I was watching to see what a 70 340 cuda convert would go for this past Saturday, was pleased to see these going up. 150k. Pretty good for an auto and just a fender tag car. Sassy grass green.

Again, mopars are coming back toward the higher prices of the past.

442w30
05-18-2015, 05:54 PM
Well, if it indeed was FJ6, then it's a true rarity. FJ5 is nowhere near that rare.

A12pilot
05-18-2015, 10:21 PM
Yeah, agreed. They seem to be coming back and holding firm on prices. The A12s are up too, the V2 Bee that sold in Houston (restored by Calvin Smith) was bought by a buddy of mine. At $135K, that was strong money. Riding on the heels of the three that sold earlier in the year, for big money.

I was driving my T/A the other day and parked at a Starbucks to look snooty. I had an offer from a guy who was driving a Hellcat after he pulled in to order a Double-Shot Mocha Latteachino-Machiatto Espresso chip chiller. Or something like that <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/grin.gif. Said he bought the Hellcat since he had a T/A in high school and wanted something new that he'd feel comfortable with (who feels comfortable in a Hellcat?!!? ). <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/crazy.gif But he wants another T/A. Says that Hellkitty scratches the itch, but doesn't soothe it. Guess he wants to smell like a gastank, handle like a shopping cart on roller skates, and show everyone how bad his back sweats against 1970 Vinyl. :-)

Cheers <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif

Dave

markinnaples
05-19-2015, 12:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: A12pilot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">....Guess he wants to smell like a gastank, handle like a shopping cart on roller skates, and show everyone how bad his back sweats against 1970 Vinyl. :-)</div></div>

That is classic...

Ryan1969Chevelle
05-19-2015, 01:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: markinnaples</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: A12pilot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">....Guess he wants to smell like a gastank, handle like a shopping cart on roller skates, and show everyone how bad his back sweats against 1970 Vinyl. :-)</div></div>

That is classic... </div></div>

Exactly right!!

Postsedan
05-19-2015, 12:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ryan1969Chevelle</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: markinnaples</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: A12pilot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">....Guess he wants to smell like a gastank, handle like a shopping cart on roller skates, and show everyone how bad his back sweats against 1970 Vinyl. :-)</div></div>

Exactly right!! </div></div>

Not the case for everyone.....Example: Charley Lillard <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/CharleySucks.gif

Dan

RS_COPO_Canuck
05-19-2015, 03:00 PM
I heard that ex race car, cobbled together 70 Hemi-Cuda was a no sale.....the 450k bid was maybe a schill.

442w30
05-19-2015, 06:37 PM
You mean that 29-mile car?

RS_COPO_Canuck
05-20-2015, 01:31 PM
29 mile - or whatever it was......I will leave it at saying it was not a car I would buy <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/smile.gif

Ryan1969Chevelle
05-20-2015, 01:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Postsedan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ryan1969Chevelle</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: markinnaples</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: A12pilot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">....Guess he wants to smell like a gastank, handle like a shopping cart on roller skates, and show everyone how bad his back sweats against 1970 Vinyl. :-)</div></div>

Exactly right!! </div></div>

Not the case for everyone.....Example: Charley Lillard <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/CharleySucks.gif

Dan </div></div>

Throw in Manual, brakes, steering, transmission, and we have a winner!

Ryan