PDA

View Full Version : 1970 AAR Cuda Registry

Transamcuda.com
01-16-2016, 07:21 AM
If anyone is looking for information on an AAR Cuda you can drop by my website and check the online registry page to see if any info is available or you can email me directly to see what info I might have. There are over 1685 AAR Cudas on the registry at this time. I have broadcast sheets,dealer invoices,warranty information and other assorted paperwork on file for various cars that hasn't been claimed yet. I also have old membership forms from SIAC (Special Interest Auto Club) These can used for prior owner information. If you havent done so yet drop by and check the site out and if you own an AAR and havent done so yet please register it with me. Thanx

Jeff

Transamcuda.com (http://www.transamcuda.com)

transamcuda48@verizon.net (mailto:transamcuda48@verizon.net)

Ryan1969Chevelle
01-16-2016, 09:44 AM
Well done!!!

A real help to the hobby!!

Ryan

442w30
01-16-2016, 03:10 PM
Saw yer post on BAT today!

njsteve
01-16-2016, 10:20 PM
Hi Jeff!

Are you the same Jeff J. who used to run SIAC back when we all were young? <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/grin.gif

from Steve S (former SIAC member and former owner of a bunch of big engined Cuda ragtops back in the day)

Transamcuda.com
01-17-2016, 04:14 AM
Hey Steve!! No that would probably have been Jeff Johnson. I did however wind up with a bunch of the old S.I.A.C membership applications. I am looking for old SIAC newsletters/magazines if ya know anybody who has some they want to get rid of. Thanx

Transamcuda.com
01-17-2016, 04:19 AM
Ya I saw that thread while cruising Google for AAR stuff. LOTS of misinformation on that thread. Funniest one I saw was the comment about them discontinuing A22 because the bumpers warped??? WTF?? lol

RS_COPO_Canuck
01-18-2016, 02:12 PM
Hi Jeff - Long time no see. Site looks great - keep up the good work!
Cheers,
Jim Bodanis

njsteve
01-18-2016, 03:36 PM
I do have some info (VIN #) on a FK5 AAR shell that I scrapped back in the early 1980's if you want it for your list. Hit hard in the front and all the good parts were gone.

Transamcuda.com
01-18-2016, 07:11 PM
Thanx Jim!!! Hope all has been well with you!! I still have pix of your Mopars you sent me from our conversations from years back. Time sure flys!!!

Transamcuda.com
01-18-2016, 07:12 PM
Hey Steve!!! I appreciate all info sent in so if you have anything at all to send that would be great. Thanx

black69
01-26-2016, 12:56 AM
Hi Jeff, how does your stuff relate to what Barry Washington has been doing over the years. I have to admit, I am confused a bit on what appears to be overlap (not saying overlap is bad).

Nice site! Love AAR cudas (especially black black ones with 4spds). I think the heavens had something to do with the creation of that car and color combo.

-bob

black69
01-27-2016, 07:27 PM
Sorry about the earlier post, the pictures of the challengers threw me off, flashing by on website entry.

Looks like Barry ghosted the links to AAR cuda stuff on his Challenger T/A website, under his links.

Bob (cudas, GTX, challenger guy).