PDA

View Full Version : Buyer beware Chris Gore

the427king
03-30-2018, 11:01 AM
I cant remember ever starting a post online about a seller[ member here] but felt the need to warn the good people that buy on this site regarding this seller. Fortunately I was warned by someone on this site myself which prompted me to not do paypal f and f with this seller[even though Ive dealt with him before] and Im thankful for that or this could have turned out quite bad . Not only a case of an item being not as described as that happens,its the not received item that takes it to another level. 3400.00 transaction and 4 months have gone by and I gave the seller every chance to do the right thing. Hopefully this post will help someone from going through this . A word of advice, save friends and family payments for your friends and family.......

302moz
03-31-2018, 10:33 PM
I have dealt with Chris many many times over the years and it was always a pleasure. He is a reasonable person I would call him and discuss the problem. I am sure he will make it right .

the427king
03-31-2018, 10:57 PM
"He is a reasonable person I would call him and discuss the problem. I am sure he will make it right ."

This post was made after 4 months,12 emails,and 10 phone calls . I wouldnt consider that reasonable.