PDA

View Full Version : Reliable Carriers

Steve Shauger
04-05-2018, 12:07 AM
Reliable Carriers not only provide fantastic transportation services, but are a sponsor of the site. A big thanks to Bob Sellers!
:beers:

x77-69z28
04-05-2018, 03:05 AM
Could not agree more! That shipped my 70 Z project from Arizona, and it was a flawless transaction. Thanks again Bob! Can't wait to see your car in person Steve!
Buddy

flyingn
04-05-2018, 11:14 AM
I agree. I called Bob to schedule our ours two cars being transported to MCACN and he was very happy helping us out. What a great guy and company

The Boss
04-05-2018, 11:57 AM
Reliable has moved several of my cars - know one of their drivers very well and speak to him almost daily.

Bob is great, have met & spoke with him on multiple occasions, Tom is great as well.

Congratulations on the board sponsorship!

NorCam
04-05-2018, 01:14 PM
Good news for all of us here. :)

bashton
04-05-2018, 02:29 PM
And as the Official Carrier for MCACN also, we need to remember to support those who support us!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
www.mcacn.com

TimG
04-05-2018, 04:06 PM
They do a great job, I don't call anyone other than Reliable any longer.

A12pilot
05-24-2018, 11:20 PM
Just talked to Bob to confirm I'm scheduled for pickup this November! We laughed, reminisced about the good times, and at the end, Bob asked "Who am I speaking with again?":hmmm: Apparently, I'm not as famous as I am in my own mind.:grin::grin::grin:

What a great company! Only way to do the big shows like MCACN and leave the worries behind.

Cheers
Dave

COPO
08-08-2019, 04:05 PM
Anyone have a contact at Reliable? I booked a pickup in Denver with delivery to Atlanta. Paid a premium to use Reliable and now they say it’s a 4 week window for pickup. Representative seemed to cop an attitude when I questioned the one month window and they just said it’s there company’s standard terms.

This seems ridiculous and I hardly want to pay a premium and then wait up to a month for pick up let alone the transport time.

Anyone have a contact at Reliable who has a bit more customer focus and can give a better idea of pick up timing?

x77-69z28
08-09-2019, 09:27 PM
Bob Sellers is the guy I dealt with. he was great.

COPO
08-09-2019, 10:21 PM
Bob Sellers is the guy I dealt with. he was great.

Thanks, will reach out and hopefully receive a satisfactory result. Waiting a month to pick-up a car from a major city seems insane and should have been mentioned upfront before booking.

napa68
08-09-2019, 11:39 PM
I myself have had mixed results. About 10 years ago, they picked up a car for me in southern Californa. After the car was picked up, it took 3 weeks to arrive. I used them to ship 2 cars back and forth to MCACN, and they were fantastic! In the last few months I was looking to have 3 cars shipped from SE Wisconsin to NC Wisconsin. I was told not interested.
Certainly, Reliable is a huge organization that is probably a logistic nightmare. I just was rather disappointed in my last experience.

Charley Lillard
08-11-2019, 06:07 PM
Most big companies are swamped with the Pebble Beach-Monterey week auctions coming up.

COPO
08-12-2019, 06:31 AM
Most big companies are swamped with the Pebble Beach-Monterey week auctions coming up.

Got a reply from Bob Sellers and he explained the situation and offered a full refund if I was able to find someone who was able to provide a quicker shipment. He said they had 100 trucks tied up with the various Monterey events.

I really appreciated his response and just wished the original person I was dealing with would have provided an explanation of the situation.

Many thanks to Bob for understanding the importance of good customer service.

GearheadSS
09-19-2019, 03:52 PM
They did a great job bringing my 2015 1LE from Florida to Texas last Thanksgiving. Driver was cool and very careful.

Burd
11-09-2019, 10:39 PM
Pilot and Reliable has damaged a lot of one off PT Auto Show Cars, I know, I’ve seen it first hand.
You wouldn’t believe what happened. I wouldn’t let either haul a parts car. Lol

Steve Shauger
11-11-2019, 08:16 PM
I've used them for years without incident. They are scheduled to pick up my car next week and headed to MCACN.

TimG
11-11-2019, 09:44 PM
Our Austin group sent six cars to the NCRS regional in Frisco, TX two weeks ago and they did a great job picking up and returning all the cars right on time

Burd
11-14-2019, 12:52 PM
In Phoenix, the hood on a Lexus show car got wrapped on the windshield. The guy didn’t shut the hood after hooking up the battery. Luckily it was a carbon fiber hood, just the hinges were trashed. Custom car from the LA show. Nice.

A driver picked up 3 PT’s fresh in from japan in Frisko, the 3 cars slammed together for 3 states. Ruined the 3 cars, one was saved one had to go to a special shop to get worked on round the clock for 3-4 days. Only 1 was saved.

Good luck guys. Make sure they cover your car if it’s on the bottom. If you got a Mopar that leaks brake fluid or Tranny fluid above, you won’t be happy.
And watch your rims, I’ve seen more trashed rims, the track with ruin your wheels.

Steve Shauger
11-28-2019, 10:06 PM
My car was picked up and transported to MCACN. It returned Wednesday, in perfect condition. The driver Bob, was very professional and carefully loaded and unloaded my car.

Bbbenny had made arrangements with another carrier, and unfortunately there were issues, so at the last minute he contacted Reliable ( Bob Sellers) the Monday before MCACN, and it was delivered on-time.

There's a reason they are called Reliable!!!!

PeteLeathersac
11-29-2019, 12:41 AM
'

I've been counting on Reliable Trucks since an early age.:burnout:
:beers:
~ Pete

bbbenny
11-29-2019, 10:49 AM
I;m sending out a Big Thanks to Reliable Transport! Bob Zellers and Mike did a great job. On getting the car, there and back.Yes I would use Reliable again. BBBenny

enio45
01-19-2020, 02:10 PM
Bob is the best!

A12pilot
05-17-2020, 12:03 PM
Figured I’d move this photo to the sponsor forum!:biggthumpup:

Excellent service as always! Thanks to the driver Darrin and Bob Sellers as always!:biggthumpup::biggthumpup:

Cheers:beers:
Dave