PDA

View Full Version : Springfield Reunion

bkhpah
07-17-2000, 01:44 AM
O.K. Who is going to the reunion and what are you bringing.. I am looking forward to this event. I am bringing my Daytona Yellow 69 Yenko Camaro and I think we are bringing the 81 Yenko Turbo Z. We are planning on bringing the Rallye Green 69 Yenko Camaro of Gary Baker if all goes well. So lets hear what is coming and who is attending. Lets get fired up for this event...
BKH

Chevy454
07-17-2000, 09:48 PM
Well, I will have my LS-6 Chevelle in the "Musclecar Corral", and dad will have his '69 Yenko Camaro, and maybe the Vega and the Stinger. I am anxious to see what cars are going to be there, and what cars are going on the cruise! That was one of the highlights (I thought) of the 1st Reunion.

Hey Brian...how about adding "...and who is going to run their car at the track?" to your above post! http://www.yenko.net/ubb/smilies/images/icons/wink.gif That is the part I am looking forward, just to see these cars go down the track. I realize that everyone can't make hard passes, but in this case, it IS the thought that counts! From what I have heard, your car is a BEAST!

We are getting people's entries everyday, which makes the wait seem like FOREVER!

So, who else is going to the Reunion?

COPO
07-17-2000, 09:55 PM
It's white, w/black standard int., endura bumper, M-22, console. The original selling dealer was Whitt Chev. in Fayetteville, Ark. Whitt was a hipo Chev. dealer that sold the #55 ZL-1 Camaro, the most highly optioned ZL-1. The #55 car was an R/S ZL-1.

micky69396
07-17-2000, 10:00 PM
I will be bringing Dick Bridges COPO Chevelle. We were also hoping to bring the red ZL-1 but maybe next year.

COPO
07-18-2000, 05:32 AM
Brian, I plan to be there and was hoping to have my 69 COPO Camaro, but looks like instead I'll bring my '70 LS-6 Convertible. It's believed to be the first one built and still has the original drivetrain. Still trying to work out the shipping arrangements for the car. Looking forward to a great show and racing!

bkhpah
07-18-2000, 05:35 AM
Thats great, I would love to see the COPO. What is the color, options, and original dealer of your Camaro.