PDA

View Full Version : '73 B/M Camaro for sale

Fhakya
07-23-2000, 06:42 PM
http://trader.carscene.com/detail.html?511267_01

...anyone have $67K laying around?

COPO
07-23-2000, 07:10 PM
Looks like a good deal compared to the $150K '69 Yenko Chevelle on the same site.

YENKO DEUCE REGISTRY
07-24-2000, 03:17 PM
This 'Yenko' Chevelle is in New Jersey, and has been for sale for a few years. The owner claimed it to be one of approximately 3 L88 Chevelles built by Yenko's race mechanic for customers. There is no paperwork that I know of, only a verbal confirm supposedly by Warren D. that some of these cars were built. I don't think there is any documentation that this is one of those cars, even if they were built. Owner told me a few years ago that he wanted the money to retire, and that I was not allowed to look at the car - only serious collectors!
Good Luck!!

JoeC
07-24-2000, 04:50 PM
That Yenko Chevelle has been for sale in Hemmings many times over the years usually for $100K. He would not give me the VIN (which I can understand) but he wouldn't even give me the code for the rear. I wanted to at least see if it was a COPO car before I made the trip to see it. I asked Warren and other ex-Yenko employees about the car and no one could remember it. If it is a L88 Yenko Chevelle it would be unique.

sYc
07-24-2000, 08:43 PM
I too have talked to the owner of the "L88 Yenko Chevelle". Our visit did not go well, as I could not get much info about his car from him and, all he did was cut down all Yenkos but his. According to him, his is the only "true" Yenko supercar, since it was a racecar. Tom

YENKO DEUCE REGISTRY
07-25-2000, 03:38 PM
Amazingly shortsighted individual!!