PDA

View Full Version : computer Backgrounds

Buddy
10-28-2000, 08:57 PM
I made a couple of computer backgrounds on Supercars. One is Novas only and the other is camaros. I would like to make a chevelle, vega or corvair ones but I don't have quality pictures.

they are

http://ss396.8m.com/cgi-bin/i/camaro/YenkoMaro.jpg

and

http://ss396.8m.com/cgi-bin/i/camaro/duece1background.jpg

just right click it and select Set as Wallpaper then it will be on your computer.

If any of these are your cars and you do not want me to distribute pictures of it let me know. I apologize in advance and hope i dont offend anyone.

Rob

Steven J
10-29-2000, 01:21 AM
Thanks, I chose the camaro backround, nice job.

Buddy
10-29-2000, 04:16 AM
I have somemore pictures and if the backgrounds generate enough interest I may consider making more using different cars.

All depends on the response I get and if I come by more pictures. So far all the pictures are the ones I downloaded from posting on this board and various of web sites.

Rob

mahoy78spyder
10-29-2000, 01:37 PM
Well, if it's interest you're looking for, I'd sure be interested in a good Motion Vega/Yenko Stinger Vega background. *smile* I know they may not be considered as elite as the other SuperCars featured on this site, but I thought I'd throw in my .02 worth. If noone here besides myself likes the background, there are almost 800 members of the HBody Owner's Assoc. that would LOVE it! It'd be cool to have any other Hbodied car as well, such as the Nickey Monza posted in another forum here, but all of those photos are in black & white. But so far, there are some really good color photos of the above-mentioned Vegas. *hint hint* :-)

Good job on the other backgrounds!

Ken

Buddy
10-31-2000, 02:09 AM
that be awesome since Im looking for more cars. On the internet there aren't many pictures, but you find them on the bulletin board but not the search engines. I love supercars so much I had to make a wall paper for my computer so i could stare at them all day but I want to make more with different cars.

If anybody has pictures of their supercars or someone elses, please send them to me.
My email is [email protected]

Thanks
Rob

will
10-31-2000, 05:11 AM
BUDDY,
Someone just gave me some old mag. pic's of 2 69 yenko camaro's both are green one wth white stripes the other with black when I get to a scanner I will e-mail them to you!
will

12-10-2003, 01:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
BUDDY,<br>Someone just gave me some old mag. pic's of 2 69 yenko camaro's both are green one wth white stripes the other with black when I get to a scanner I will e-mail them to you!<br>will

[/ QUOTE ]

Too weird... the car with white stripes (4 speed) is mine and the black strip car is (was my wife's uncle's). I just saw your post from a few years ago and had to say somthing.

Keith /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/3gears.gif

Belair62
12-10-2003, 02:23 AM
Just catching up a ;ittle Keith ? LOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif

Schonyenko2
12-10-2003, 02:48 AM
The orange deuce was Dave Belk's. The Yellow one is mine. And the blue one is Jon Cronkleton's. I believe those pics were taken at North high school in Davenport Ia. You're more than welcome to use it. Schonye

Mr. T
12-10-2003, 02:53 AM
Just added the 69 Camaro Yenko background page to my computer, looks awesome!! Sure looks like Kevin's (Supercars) 69 SS/RS 427 B/M on the bottom....hmmm /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif