PDA

View Full Version : mitchell camaro

10-26-2000, 12:59 AM
BBDon Thanks for the info.In the story that you replied with,Dr.Bob Magoon was mentioned.When I talked with Mr Mitchell about a year ago he documented the car as well as telling me that this particular car was built for Mr Bob Magoon,and was shipped to florida.By the way what was the book called and what year was it from. RLS Jr

bbdon
10-26-2000, 04:13 AM
The Magazine containing this article was Chevrolet Performance Annual, 1977. This is the same East coast publisher who did Cars and Chevy Action Magazines, and all of the articles appeared in those magazines first. Since you own this car mentioned in the article, email me with your street address, and I will send you the magazine. It is probably worth way more to you than it is to me. But I need to scan the 454 Motion Camaro (Export)and Blazer (Motion Boonie Basher) articles before I mail it. If I find any other Bill Mitchell articles, I will post again. But I think that we just got lucky here, I doubt if I will find any more like this.
Don Coffman
[email protected]
http://www.sonic.net/bbdon/

10-27-2000, 02:31 AM
bbdon, I e mailed you my address 10/26/00.Thanks again. RLS Jr

bbdon
11-03-2000, 07:28 PM
RLS,
I never received the mailing address that you sent, and I cannot seem to contact you by email. Resend the address. Use the link below. Try not to use hotmail to send out email, I think that they get blocked a lot due to abuse.
[email protected]

11-05-2000, 02:43 AM
bbdon, sent address again 11/4/00. hopefully it works this time,let me know,thanks