PDA

View Full Version : How did the supercars do at the vettefest?

70 copo
11-23-2000, 09:49 PM
Anyone know how all of the supercars made out at vettefest? How many Gold Spinners?

COPO
11-24-2000, 03:20 PM
Larry Christianson's Yello ZL-1 won the Top Gun award. Not sure how the other did. They all looked incredible!!

bkhpah
11-25-2000, 01:59 AM
Some of the guys chose to just show there cars, but some chose to try for a spinner. I am pretty sure that those who were judged were awarded spinners. Gary Bakers Rallye Green Yenko won a Gold Spinner and so did Tom K's Red Yenko Deuce with the ultra cool white pin stripe tires...
BKH

[Edited by bkhpah (11-24-2000 at 08:59 PM).]

mhassett
11-28-2000, 02:24 AM
Hi, I was the other ZL-1 and my Judging Sheets were MISSED-PLACED and therefore when the Awards were being given out I was standing there in SHOCK--What I didn't receive any award??? After the show I did check into it and They said I was on the List for Gold Spinner and Did Not get RECOGNIZED for it----They Did then AWARD me the GOLD SPINNER PLAQUE and the PROPER CERTIFICATE. I saw alot of you there and it was a good time for all and this just made it all the better. We all work hard on our cars. Thanks for asking, Mark (#35 ZL-1 Fathom Green)