PDA

View Full Version : speed vision updates

bkhpah
02-12-2001, 01:10 AM
any new news on the Yenko speedvision show?...BKH

COPO
02-13-2001, 01:02 AM
No date given but looks like it is coming up. Click on the link: http://www.theamericanmusclecar.com/season3.html

Chevy454
02-13-2001, 02:03 AM
We have a bunch of pictures headed to Speedvision for future shows, so they aren't done putting them together quite yet. Dad talked to the producer(?) a day or 2 ago...I will tell him to post the details of their conversation.

sYc
02-16-2001, 03:39 PM
Brian; Here is what I have been told by the producers of the show. The footage of the Supercars from the reunion will not be used for a seperate show, but will used in a show on dealer built/COPO cars. They said that the show would feature mostly cars, not many interviews. I would say it will take awhile for it to be completed, as they were in need of era photos of Don, the dealership and his cars. That is what Rob is doing now, going through our collection and scanning them for them to use. I will keep everyone updated as per what I know. An interesting side note, they are trying to put together a series(4 different areas of the US) of events, much like the Pure Stock Drags, except, unlike Tom Shaw at MCR magazine, they are only interested in factory stock/original musclecars. I told them we (sYc) would help in whatever way we could to see this happen. It would another place for Supercar owners to showcase/enjoy their cars. Tom

JoeC
02-16-2001, 09:01 PM
You can contact speedvision by email or phone and ask for more shows on SuperCars. They want feedback from viewers.
Maybe if they receive a few requests it will speed them up.
email- [email protected]
Speedvision Viewer Hotline
Call Toll-Free 1-888-22-SPEED

Chevy454
02-16-2001, 09:36 PM
Joe...check out this link: http://www.eonline.com/Facts/Movies/0,60,49063,00.html

Nothing earth shattering, just thought I would post it.

JoeC
02-16-2001, 10:25 PM
Rob, that is the movie that I am refering to. I checked a few on-line video stores and some local stores and have not found it.

COPO
02-23-2001, 12:37 PM
Did anyone catch "The American Muscle Car" last night on Speedvision? I missed it, but was looking at the listing and the title of the episode was "Supercars".

3SuperSports
02-23-2001, 02:21 PM
I taped it and it was the T/A Challenger and AAR Cuda.

COPO
02-23-2001, 08:45 PM
Here's the listing for Thursday night's episode AMERICAN MUSCLE CAR - Supercar and here's the Sunday morning listing: AMERICAN MUSCLE CAR - Plymouth AAR 'Cuda/Dodge Challenger T/A They seem like different episodes??