PDA

View Full Version : Supercars on American SpeedVision TV

sYc
03-19-2001, 07:16 PM
I just recieved the following email.

The "Supercar/COPO" episode of the "American Musclecar" TV series is scheduled to debut on SpeedVision cable network on Thursday, March 29, at 8:00pm. Typically, the show will air again that same night at midnight, Sunday morning at 9:00am and the following Thursday at 3:30pm. They went on to say that editing the footage down from two hours to 23 minutes was tough. Also, tapes of the show will be sent out to those whose cars or interviews appear, after their current production cycle ends in late May.

So, congrats to anyone whose car made the show, and, to the ones whose cars did not, do not despair. This is the second TV show to film at the Reunion and both Super Chevy and MCR mags have done articles as well. As always, we here at the sYc will do what ever we can to get the supercars the publicity they deserve. Also, you can help. If you know someone and/or run into someone with the media, be sure and have them contact us about covering the Supercar Reunion. It is EVERYONES show and we CAN make a difference together. (End of commercial)

And by the way, before you ask, NO, I do not know which cars made the final cut. Tom

MikeA
03-19-2001, 08:31 PM
Thanks for the advanced notice. I will have to tape that episode, if I can get my sonĂs śThomas the Tank Engine” video out of the VCR for a half-hour!!

68l30
03-19-2001, 08:51 PM
That wouldnt be Bill Thomas now would it? http://www.yenko.net/ubb/smilies/burnout.gif

Steve

Denis
03-19-2001, 08:53 PM
I was just forwarded a similar confirmation this morning. Note you can click on the email address at the end of the message to send the producers a "reminder" about the reunion:

The "Supercar/COPO" episode of the "American Musclecar" television series is scheduled to debut on Speedvision cable network on Thursday, March, 29th at 8:00 PM. Typically, the show will also air again that same night at midnight; Sunday morning at 9:00 AM; and the following Thursday at 3:30 PM.

Toby Murphy and Stan Rarden
Producers
The American Musclecar
[email protected]

COPO
03-25-2001, 11:13 PM
OK, who's going to be nice and tape this for me?? I am going out of the country for 3 weeks beginning tomorrow so I will miss all of the showings.