View Full Version : '70 Yenko Nova on eBay

MikeA
04-11-2001, 11:50 AM
Yenko Nova on ebay,$10,000 (to start):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=578904663

YENKO DEUCE REGISTRY
04-11-2001, 02:55 PM
Some fyi;

This car is a real one, and was originally sold out of Marshall Chev. in Reading PA. The car is in the first order of cars, so it did not go to Hurst Performance. This car is a 4speed without power steering, or any other dealer installed options. The car was in storage in the Poconos for many years by a Harrisburg man, and the title was still in the prior owner's names which made it hard to track down. Once I finally did track it down, I found that the Harrisburg man had bought the car without the engine and transmission, and had plans on restoring it. This day never came, and he advertised the car in Hemmings about 2-3 years ago. The current owner purchased it to go along with his Forest Green Yenko Nova which is also from Marshall Chev. I have never been able to track down the prior owners to find out more of the history, but hope to run into some connections once I get my car on the local cruise scene.

This car is one of 13 Fathom Blue car remaining at this time, 10 of which are 4speeds. I estimate that there were 35 Fathom Blue cars produced. This car is the 57th car produced, and was asigned Yenko stock number YS-062. The car was ordered by Marshall Chev. on June 12, 1970, and was delivered on June 20, 1970. This car was delivered with a Cortez Silver 4speed, and the Forest Green 4speed. (the silver car was junked on March 10, 1980). It is very possible that the Yenko delivery truck delivered the other half of the 6 car shipment to Ammon R. Smith on June 18, 1970 enroute to Reading, PA.

Overall, it looks like a good, solid project!!
Marlin