PDA

View Full Version : A new link: Jerry MacNeish's Camaro Hi Perf

bowtie3168
05-12-2001, 05:53 AM
I wanted to make everyone aware that Jerry MacNeish's web site is now "linked" on the sYc "links" page. I first met Jerry a few years ago at "The Matco Tools Spring Nationals"(at Old Bridge Twsp Raceway Park aka:"Englishtown" New Jersey). Jerry runs a car (in NHRA's Stock Eliminator Class)with a great deal of history to the Super Car World: Dave Strickler's "Old Reliable" 1968 Camaro Z-28, which was run with the help of Ammon R. Smith Auto Car Company, York Pennsylvania. Dave Stricker and Bill Jenkins campaigned the car to the Super Stock Class Championship for the year (1968). Jerry's buisness "Camaro High Performance" offers a bunch of different services which are: component restoration, the locating and sale of original and reconditioned parts, verification,inspection and appraisal of first generation Camaros (specialty Z-28s). Jerry has written two books on first generation Camaros, the first one focus' in on '67-'68 Camaro Z-28s and the second one is about '69 Camaros,Z-28,Z-L1,L-89,and COPOs. I have always found Jerry to be very knowledgable, honest, and helpful. Jerry has been a real mentor to me and I have learned alot of my first generation(Camaro)knowledge from him. I would recommend (to my friends) to check out his site www.z28camaro.com

Thanks for listening,
Andrew http://www.yenko.net/ubb/smilies/burnout.gif