PDA

View Full Version : Second generation Motion Camaros

Dave Rifkin
12-16-2001, 12:41 PM
I'm sure that you guys probably have an idea how many '67 to '69 Motion Camaros were built. I was wondering if you had any idea how many second generation Camaros were built and how many have been located?

COPO
12-16-2001, 06:30 PM
I don't think anyone really knows how many Motion cars were built, except PERHAPS Joel Rosen. I say perhaps because I don't really believe he knows precisely how many were built. There have been various figures tossed around over the years like 500 total Motion and Baldwin-Motion cars built.

As far as the 2nd gen Camaros, there have been 2 - 1971 B-M Camaros sold in the last year and both are currently owned by members of this board. There is a '70 BM Camaro in the latest issue of Chevy Rumble magazine and a '73 Motion Camaro in "Camaro Performers" magazine currently on the news stands. There is also a 1980 Motion Camaro, perhaps the only one, that is listed on this site in the "For Sale" section.

Sorry, I can't really answer your question. Maybe someone else will throw out a production guesstimate.

[Edited by COPO (12-16-2001 at 01:30 PM).]