PDA

View Full Version : The NEW Berger Camaro

sYc
04-06-2000, 02:55 PM
I got this link ( www.bergerchevy.com/75thSS.htm (http://www.bergerchevy.com/75thSS.htm) ) from Scott Moyer off of the other forum page, and found it interesting. It is a 2000 Camaro SS with a 375hp engine package, along with many cosmetic touches, including reproduction "by berger" and "Prescribed Power by Berger" decals. It is kind of neat to read, and would make a nice late model Camaro to own. Maybe they could bring this car and some other "older" Berger cars to the Supercar Reunion? What do you think?

------------------
Yenko Sportscar Club
www.yenko.net (http://www.yenko.net)

[Edited by sYc (04-06-2000 at 09:55 AM).]

JoeC
04-08-2000, 01:16 AM
That 2000 Berger Camaro looks nice. Only 50 will be made and it has Chambered Exhaust like they had on the Yellow 1969 ZL-1 Berger Camaro that is mentioned in the press release. The press release also states that Berger sold more high performance cars in the 60's then Motion, Yenko, Dana, and Nickey. That is interesting because Yenko and Motion both made that same claim in their ads.

Chevy454
04-13-2000, 06:00 PM
Just for those of you who are curious, here is the info I got from Berger about there "new" Camaro SS.

First, you start with a loaded to the gills (and I mean EVERYTHING!) SS Camaro($30,315 + $550 destination charge), then berger adds the following:

Berger 75th Anniversary package/375 H.P.($7,495)
-cat back chambered exhaust
-composite air box lid
-front and rear progressive springs
-chrome 17" SS wheels
-dimpled front and rear rotors
-dual hood and deck lid stripes
-all new grille w/SS emblem
-black rear taillight panel
-chrome "Camaro" SS letters in rear
-"Prescribed Power by Berger" decal
-metal "by Berger" rear emblem
-Berger numbered dash plaque and key fobs
-Berger 75th Anniversary car cover
-Camaro SS dash plaque
-special white face guages

All this brings us to a grand total of $38,360.

------------------
LS-6 Chevelle
(450hp, M-22, 4.10 posi, AM/FM 8-track, red w/black stripes)