PDA

View Full Version : Regional Get Togethers

NWYENKO
10-19-2000, 04:20 PM
Since it is difficult for some of us to bring our cars to the reunion how about a get together on the west coast. This is not to take anything away from the reunion but if there is show of interest on the west coast we could use that to have a reunion of sorts closer to home. I am finding that there are a number of cars that could take advantage of this to meet face to face. Another thought, if the guys in the west could get a truck to commit and deliver our cars to the reunion we could trailer to a central location and meet.

NWYENKO
10-24-2000, 04:04 PM
For those interested,CCI is having the Western Nationals at Rohnert Park, Ca. July 4th- 8th Chevs from 55-72 and Camaros 67-2001. The website is www.2001achevyodyssey.com This might be an opportunity for those on the west cost to get together and meet. It would be great to have Supercars represented.

Yenkofan
10-25-2000, 01:53 AM
It's possible for me.
Less then a day's drive in a modern car or a long day with a trailer.

Gary

bbdon
10-25-2000, 03:18 AM
Thats about ten minutes from my house. I am kind of surprised to see this, for the last few years our Nova club's Bowtie Bash
( http://www.sonic.net/bbdon/bash2k/index.htm ) has been the only all Chevy show in this area. Looks like we have some competition.