PDA

View Full Version : Diecast Supercar for 2002

DreamRacer
05-15-2002, 05:13 AM
Anybody know who will be doing the car for this years reunion?

Thank,
DR

Mr Yenko
06-26-2002, 10:14 PM
Just got of the phone with Rob Clary. The people who did last years car will be doing this years. He told me that we should hear more next week. I was hoping to keep my set of #3 cars together. He said that would not be a problem to give him your information early enough. Brian "MOF"

mahoy78spyder
08-23-2002, 06:57 PM
How much does the diecast car cost just out of curiousity? And how limited is the production? Do I need to pre-order ahead of time, or can I just show up the day of the Reunion and purchase it?

Ken

Chevy454
09-03-2002, 06:31 PM
For those of you interested in the 2002 Supercar Reunion die cast, check out THIS PAGE (http://www.performance-years.com/product/SuperCarReunion5thAnnual.asp). There you will find info about this year's car, and how to get one!

Ken, they will eb around $100, and I would reserve one as soon as possible! Those of you who have purchased cars in the past get first shot at the new cars, as in the past, and you will be able to get the same serial numbered car. I wouldn't drag your feet, though...!

69L89396
09-03-2002, 09:52 PM
I must say I am suprised that the car is an L89 and this is a "supercar reunion". I asked the question back when I joined on this site what was the definition of a supercar and was told to go to the home site and read the caption:

"Dedicated to the promotion and preservation of the Chevrolet dealer built Supercars and COPO cars".

I took it that my car was not considered a supercar. I'm not trying to start something here, I just find it funny that the die cast car is not a supercar to your sites definition. /ubbthreads/images/icons/confused.gif

Next year maybe a Z/28?

Rat_Pack
09-04-2002, 12:36 AM
69L89396, I agree with you on this. Why not a Nickey Camaro or Chevelle of some sort since Nickey is the "theme" dealer this year? /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif ....................RatPack....................

hvychev
09-04-2002, 03:47 AM
That would have been really cool! /ubbthreads/images/icons/cool.gif

sYc
09-04-2002, 06:45 PM
The sYc had hoped to use a Nickey car for this year's event, but was unable to secure the rights to do so. Because of the limited number (150), and the suggested retail ($99.95) we are limited on how much can be spent on producing the car. So instead, we chose a different car, dedicated to Nickey Chevrolet, the Stephani family and with the Supercar Reunion logo. I for one am looking forward to receiving mine and adding it to may collection. Tom

69rsss350
09-05-2002, 12:08 AM
I put my order in for one. How do I know if i actually will get one? Says it does not charge the CC until it is ready to be shipped. I got an order # but I have no idea if I got my order in soon enough.