PDA

View Full Version : Location

copo69
04-05-2000, 04:01 AM
Hope to be able to attend this year but it's a long tow. Any thoughts to moving location from year to year making it easy on some of us farther away?

COPO
04-07-2000, 09:10 PM
My selfish vote is for Atlanta!!! I suppose no matter what location is picked it will be tough on someone. The current location is fairly central for the entire country. Also, the event's organizers live in general close proximity to the location. I would imagine, it would be very difficult to organize an event like this long distance.

JoeC
04-08-2000, 01:24 AM
I vote for Cannonsburg PA. If the event is held there maybe some of the old Yenko employees will attend and share some of their Yenko stories. I hear the original building is still there and is used as a motorcycle shop. Maybe the building's owner will allow it to be used for photos.

sYc
04-08-2000, 10:50 PM
Concerning the location of the reunion, each year we get several offers to move it, including some from the Canonsburg area. But as COPO stated, we do need it to be some what close to where we live in order to put the event on. I will say this though, it would be neat to see my Yenkos parked in front of the old dealership building, which is still intact. Tom