PDA

View Full Version : B-M cars for sale

T Billigen
04-17-2002, 06:12 PM
I just talked to a fellow that knows where two B-M cars are for sale, one is a Lemans Blue, white stripe 69 Camaro and the other is a Corvette, I do not know anything about these cars, but if anyone is interested e-mail me and I will give you the phone number of my contact and he will be able to give you more info.

SuperCars
04-17-2002, 11:31 PM
I'm the owner of the B/M cars. Before the rumors start, it would be best to contact me first.

shor
04-18-2002, 01:02 AM
Kevin, I just visited your site again. Please promise us that if you do sell the two Baldwin cars that you will at least keep the pictures on your site so that we may enjoy them now and then! Chris

AutoInsane
04-19-2002, 06:23 PM
Kevin, question for ya...

With such a large collection how do you decide which direction to take the collection in? Do you have an over all plan?

Is it just that you become 'bored' with the cars or you want something new and dont want to own 300 cars?

I know Nicholas Cage recently sold of a few of his cars to focus on Ferrari's...

Just being a bit nosey if you care to let us peek into your mind......

Charley Lillard
04-19-2002, 08:29 PM
Don't peek into his mind, you'll go Blind. He's half Nuts....

[Edited by Charley Lillard (04-19-2002 at 03:29 PM).]

Denis
04-19-2002, 08:45 PM
Kevin doesn't really exist. We made him up.

SuperCars
04-20-2002, 02:32 PM
I'm still here, just being quiet. Actually I'm not bored with cars, it is quite the opposite as I'm as enthusiastic as ever. Ha-Ha, good one Charley, not half nuts yet. What I am though, is indecisive on which car I want to remain in my collection; if I have two of the same models to choose from.

Right now I have two 69 Baldwin Motion SS427 Phase III Camaros, of which one will be sold. They are both fully documented with original paperwork, of which I only know of 5, maybe 6 documented ones to exist? Much more rare than any Yenko or ZL1.

Also have two 69 Baldwin Motion SS427 Phase III Vettes, fully documented, and one will be sold. These are extremely rare as I only know of three documented 69's to exist? I hope to get these two new B/M cars home to have them side by side with my others to make the final decision.

Although I am keen on every Yenko I have and probably wouldn't want to be without any one of them, I recognize that Baldwin Motions are much more rare and produced by Motion with more high performance in mind than any Yenko or ZL1; also with wilder accesories and graphics etc. The prices on these B/M cars are more than a Yenko, (six figures) but less than some recent ZL1 sales that have taken place.

Chevy454
04-20-2002, 03:04 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="">quote:</font><HR>I recognize that Baldwin Motions are much more rare and produced by Motion with more high performance in mind than any Yenko or ZL1<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ooohh, this could get juicy http://www.yenko.net/ubb/smilies/images/icons/tongue.gif! More high performance in mind than ANY Yenko or ZL-1? Wow, I thought Brian's Yenko and Porterfield's Gibb/Harrell ZL-1 were built with performance in mind...or were they just built as cruisers http://www.yenko.net/ubb/smilies/images/icons/wink.gif?!

[Edited by Chevy454 (04-20-2002 at 10:04 AM).]

SuperCars
04-20-2002, 03:59 PM
In all fairnes, Porterfield's ZL1 was a race car, not ordered by a customer for street use. Brian's Yenko is also an exceptional example that is unique. I was only pointing out what makes the B/M Camaros unique, and am glad to see you compare them to cars of this caliber.

shor
04-21-2002, 01:17 AM
http://www.hmn.com/hemmings/searchesnew/cars/searchindex.cfm?fa=searchpage1&make=chevrolet&model=&year1=1969&year2=&keyword=motion&searching=&country=&state=&canada=&make_model=&CFID=4844646&CFTOKEN=16563335

shor
04-21-2002, 02:56 AM
rare and awesome indeed