PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for site

Rainer
01-09-2002, 05:35 AM
I posted this in the general forum with no replies. Seems more appropriate to post here. I'll let it pass if there's no interest...

A reply to one of the posts here got me thinking about something that might be useful at this site. Would there be interest in having a list of specific magazine issues that have featured supercars? This could include both musclecar mags (e.g. MCR, GMC) as well as period car mags (e.g. Hot Rod, SS & DI).
This would make it easy for those interested in tracking down these mags. If there's interest, I can start with my MCR collection and see what I turn up. Thoughts?

SuperNovaSS
01-09-2002, 05:47 AM
I think this is a great idea. Unfortunetly, I don't have any info to post. It would be great info to have when looking through magazines at swap meets etc.

Jason

Chevy454
01-09-2002, 02:25 PM
I didn't respond to your other post, but that doesn't mean that I wasn't listening. It sounds like a good idea, and it would probably work best as a thread. The very first post could be instructions explaining that the magazine name/issues that contain Superars be posted below in the thread, and after each one, the master list (which would be in the first post also) could be edited and updated. Someone could post what magazine featured a certain car, then the original poster (Rainer?) could read the post, and update the list contained in his first post. Make sense? http://www.yenko.net/ubb/smilies/images/icons/smile.gif

Rainer
01-09-2002, 04:20 PM
Got it. Will put together a preliminary list and start a thread this weekend.