PDA

View Full Version : How to use the "Member's Area"

sYc
04-14-2000, 06:47 PM
I thought I would post a note here, hopefully explaining the "Member's Area" and how to use it.

First off, you have to be a member of the YENKO SPORTSCAR CLUB to access the "Member's Area"!

Second, you need to register for the "regular" Supercar Reigistry Bulletin Board. If you have already posted on this board before, then you don't have to re-register. The username/password that you use for the regular bulletin board is the SAME as the one you will need for the Member's Area.

But, here is the problem: I have to MANUALLY enter EACH sYc member's username/password into the code for member's area, so if I don't see that a member of the sYc has registered, then that person can't get into the Member's Area! I will try, however, to check as often as possible (which is usually every few minutes) and see to it that any member of the sYc who is registered can access the Member's Area. So, if you are a member of the sYc, and you STILL can't get into the "Member's Area", then e-mail us at [email protected] , and tell us your problem, and I will try to resolve the problem as quickly as possible.

Now, what this forum is/can be used for, I don't know. Anything that you don't want the "general public" to see, then the "Member's Area" is the place to post it.

[Edited by sYc (04-14-2000 at 01:47 PM).]