PDA

View Full Version : What is the deal with the "Feature Cars" you ask?

Chevy454
03-02-2001, 04:29 AM
I don't know if anyone ever reads my "ramblings" on the main page under "What's New", so I thought I would post this here...so, here is the deal. As many of you know, I was behind (and still behind) on the feature cars. Well, I finally got some pics/info, and thought I would post them at the same time, so both get equal billing, as both cars/owners are deserving. But, like I said above, I am behind, as I need a feature car for the month of March, and for the future months. Plus, and I can't say this enough, I REALLY APPRECIATE those of you who have sent me pictures/info in the past...THANK YOU!

So, I pose this question for you guys...does everyone/anyone enjoy seeing these feature cars? Would you like to continue seeing the feature cars? Let me know either way, as it makes no difference to me...I would rather have them, as I think there have been some AWESOME cars featured, but if I didn't have to mess with one every month, that would that much more time I could devote to something else.

I guess what I am trying to say is, if you want to continue seeing these feature cars, then I need material. If not, let me know, and I will phase it out. I would just like to know either way...let me know guys.

[Edited by Chevy454 (03-01-2001 at 11:29 PM).]

Yenkofan
03-02-2001, 04:30 AM
We like to see them and Charley's cars would keep you busy for two years!

Charley Lillard
03-02-2001, 05:04 AM
Geez, don't look at me. Kevin is the one Hoarding all the cars. Yes, keep the Feature cars coming. I didn't like White Camaro's that much until I saw Dominic's car.

COPO
03-02-2001, 11:28 AM
Rob, I for one appreciate the effort you go through to post the monthly car feature and really enjoy seeing these cars and especially the stories about them. I'm still trying to track down the original owner of my Yenko Camaro. He owned the car for 28 years so I'm sure there are some great stories he could tell.

Chevy454
03-02-2001, 01:27 PM
I appreciate the support guys. After I posted the above, I was worried my point might have been misunderstood, but fortunately it wasn't.

Just keep sending in the info/pictures, and everything will work out. I have been trying to introduce some new cars to the club, but if I don't get some more pictures soon, I am going to have to go the way of "Super Chevy" and start using previous articles and pictures! So, SEND ME YOUR CARS!!!!

Belair62
03-02-2001, 08:47 PM
I think there is plenty of material out there for these features so long as folks will send it in. Its an easy way to showcase the cars we all are interested in.It's a lot easier to take pictures than to trailer them up and head to a centralized show.Vettefest proved the quantity that is out there and that was quite a ways to drive for a lot of folks.

Chevy454
03-02-2001, 09:10 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Vettefest proved the quantity that is out there and that was quite a ways to drive for a lot of folks. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I kind of thought the "Supercar Reunion" had already proved that there were a TON of nice cars out there that are willing to travel http://www.yenko.net/ubb/smilies/images/icons/wink.gif.

Keep sending the info/pics guys, and I will post 'em!

mr gasser
03-03-2001, 03:35 AM
Rob you do great job keep up good work awesome cars and articles.........And you even got charlie to like white camaros.....

Belair62
03-03-2001, 03:47 AM
oops...I guess I was "born" after the last reunion !!!.But Vettefest was a heckuva Showcase for us here in town. They even let Charley in. Hope to make it to the next reunion. http://www.yenko.net/ubb/smilies/burnout.gif

tmilecki
03-03-2001, 07:32 PM
The site is great. keep up the good work. Any thing we in Supercarland can do, just e-mail.

MikeA
03-04-2001, 12:54 AM
I like the feature cars, keep posting them. When I get "my" Deuce I will send info and pictures!!

MikeA

Buddy
03-04-2001, 02:23 AM
I for one look forward to the feature car every month. But what about a modified 70 ss chevelle? You could use it for like an emergency week or something till a real car comes along http://www.yenko.net/ubb/smilies/images/icons/smile.gif

Keep up the great site
Rob

Belair62
03-04-2001, 09:47 PM
I think this months BY Chevelle should become the official car of the website since it matches the colors of the Home page real nice. Just my un-biased opinion. http://www.yenko.net/ubb/smilies/burnout.gif...now teach me how to do the wink smiley thing ! I'm getting too burned out!