PDA

View Full Version : Posting pic...

Charley Lillard
06-14-2002, 12:12 AM
I have been trying to post a pic but having problems. When I try to use Browser and load to the sites web space the pic is too big. When I shrink the pic it gets Fuzzy. Next I upload to my web space and type in the url address in the space provided but the pic doesn't come up, just the address. Why ? It used to work on the old Site.

JoeC
06-14-2002, 05:35 PM
If your pic is already on the web try clicking on "Image" on the reply page under "Istant UBB Code" then type or paste the url in the pop up box.

Charley Lillard
06-17-2002, 03:56 AM
I did that but instead of the pic showing up it just shows the URL I typed and then [image] on both ends. It used to work on the old site.

Denis
06-17-2002, 06:38 AM
The picture's URL must be immediately preceeded (no spaces) by "" and immediately followed (again, no spaces) by "". Note use of "img" vs. "image".

JoeC
06-17-2002, 09:19 AM
you don't need to do all that anymore. If you want it to show up as an "attachment" click browse... then click on the picture file from your computer's harddisk usually the "C" drive. It does not have to be on web site. If it is on a web site and you want the pic to show use "Image"

JoeC
06-17-2002, 09:28 AM
here is one using attachment. It has to be less then 50KB in size.

Charley Lillard
06-17-2002, 02:33 PM
I used to do it as Denis said but it now doesn't work.I am assuming that if I just post my url address that it can be bigger than 50kb. When I use the image feature it tells me that the pic is too big. When I reduce it enough to be allowed the pic is too small to see . I was hoping I could just type in my url and be able to leave it the same size.

JoeC
06-17-2002, 02:53 PM
how big is it? Email it to me and I'll give it a try.