PDA

View Full Version : Berger emblem on E-bay

JChlupsa
09-28-2002, 01:30 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1862944960

check out the guys other items has some BBC heads also

thought someone might want to take a look at this one not sure if seller is a member of this site or not

BEAUMONTBILL
09-28-2002, 03:00 PM
Does anyone know if the berger emblem being used now is the same as the one they used on the supercars. It appears to be the same but i'm not sure. When I picked up my 2002 BERGER SS they gave me a few extra emblems. I'd love to trade them for similar emblems or stickers from any other supercar dealers. /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

hvychev
09-28-2002, 03:59 PM
From what I have seen they are different. Dennis Barker gave my father an emblem, Prescribed Power decal, and a lot of literature at Vettefest in 2000 and the modern embelms are metal like the old ones but have an adhesive on the back. They look like they have screws on them in the holes where the old ones (I think) would actually be screwed into the tail pannel. The acutal lettering on the old ones looks skinnier as well.

copolocater
09-28-2002, 05:55 PM
Yes they are different.The holes for the screws on the original emblem are beveled.Also Dale explained to me that they went to tape because the screw holes started to rust and being under warranty it had to be repaired.