PDA

View Full Version : 70 Yenko Deuce, Dick Watson Chevrolet, Kusimez?

MotownMadman
12-03-2002, 01:53 AM
I believe the red 70 Deuce that was photographed at the supercar reunion in the past is one that originally came from Dick Watson Chevy in Williamston Mi, I believe owned by a fellow named Kuzimez? If so, and anybody knows him, have him email me as I used to own the car and I can give him some interesting history on his car.

bkhpah
12-03-2002, 02:18 AM
Email me and I can forward you his numbers. [email protected]

YENKO DEUCE REGISTRY
12-03-2002, 06:40 PM
Tommy K's red deuce was sold new at Sam Leman Chev. in Roanoke IL. The red deuce from Dik Watson Chev is currently undergoing restoration in Ohio. Email me for the current owners name and number. A picture of the car in as-found condition can be found on the vintage photo section of this site.

MotownMadman
12-04-2002, 04:41 AM
Marlin, I took a look at the photo in the vintage photo section as you suggested, that is definetly the car, it looks exactly the same in that photo as it did when I owned it in the mid eighties! I wonder if the current owner got the new set of correct stripes from Yenko that I let go with the car? The original owner had sanded off the stripes and primed in place of them within the first year he owned it. I sure am glad to know that someone is restoring the car, I think that if I dig around the boxes in my attic I still have some if not all of the original paperwork that came with the car when I bought it. Really do apprieciate the info and make sure the present owner gets in touch with me. Thanks! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif