PDA

View Full Version : BERGER NEIGHBOR

MotownMadman
12-29-2002, 01:39 PM
If anyone ever needs a set of eyes or ears at Berger I live about 20 minutes away and know a few guys who work there. Motown /ubbthreads/images/icons/cool.gif

LVCamaro
12-29-2002, 02:55 PM
COOL! $50.00 reward if you can catch D. Barker actually working, instead of doing demo-burnouts in the parking lot. /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif
-Steve S.

Charley Lillard
12-29-2002, 03:12 PM
So where were you labor Day weekend when I was at Berger for the show and Cruise to Rosies Diner ?

NEW
12-29-2002, 03:34 PM
Hi!
Berger Neighbor, have you been there lately seeing the Navy Blue Metallic, Hot Rod Coupe they have left on the lot there? 6 speed, /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

NEW

barker
12-29-2002, 05:44 PM
Obviously, you have not seen my "JOB DESCRIPTION" ?? !! Because the burnout's in the parking lot is part of it !! You can bet your $50.00 is pretty safe !!

MotownMadman
12-29-2002, 07:08 PM
Charley, would have loved to have met you at that event but I was down in Texas buying a group of Camaro's, that same day we were yachting around Corpus with the previous owner of the cars I bought, get this, I was videotaping the shoreline near Mustang island being a tourist, I didnt know there was a naval base there full of minesweepers, the MP's came after us and this guy takes off, they catch up with him at home a week later from the numbers on his Yacht, next thing you know I got Naval Intellegence questioning me as a suspected Terrorist, not tourest. I would have much rather been at Rosies then dealing with that. Rosies is about 5 minutes from my house, place has a neat history, they do cruise night all summer on Wendsdays. I cant say I care much for the traffic on 28th st in GR though, makes me crazier then I already am. If you get back up this way let me know. Motown /ubbthreads/images/icons/cool.gif

MotownMadman
12-29-2002, 07:13 PM
LV, dont worry about spending the $50.00, Dennis is pretty much on the level, how do think they recoat the asphault in their parking lot? Motown. /ubbthreads/images/icons/cool.gif

Salvatore
12-29-2002, 08:36 PM
Hi Motown, I own a BY BERGER 1969 Z/28. I have no paper work with the car. I guess that it would be almost impossible to find out any info from Berger on my car? I have done many title searches and called GM, but with no luck. I could give you my VIN if that would help. Thanks, Sam

MotownMadman
12-29-2002, 09:13 PM
Sam, You would most likely have better luck asking Dennis on this site, I doubt berger has records, there are other board members here who may be able to help you as they specialize in tracking these cars, try Kurt S. or Ed C., they are highly Knowledgable in this area, also there is always the hope of Chevy releasing the records soon.
Motown. /ubbthreads/images/icons/cool.gif

Salvatore
12-29-2002, 10:58 PM
Thanks Motown. I will keep trying. Something will turn up sometime. Sam

barker
12-29-2002, 11:15 PM
I am sorry but Berger Chevrolet does not have any of their old records. As Dale Berger says "Hell, if I would have known the price these cars were going to bring, I would not have kept the damn paperwork,I would have kept the cars"!! I am sorry I could not have been more help.

Salvatore
12-30-2002, 12:00 AM
Mr. Berger is right, Dennis. We all should have kept these toys years ago. This is the fun part of the hobby. Just keep looking for things. Thanks! Sam

JChlupsa
12-30-2002, 12:26 AM
I would like to be there for the test of the <font color="orange"> </font color> hugger orange <font color="black"> </font color> one headed out to Nevada:P