PDA

View Full Version : By for now...

mahoy78spyder
01-13-2003, 08:07 PM
I know I don't know a lot of you on this board, but I met several of you during the reunion this year and have enjoyed the many discussions on this board for the past couple years. I just wanted to wish everyone a safe year and let you know I'll be gone for quite some time while in the Persian Gulf fighting this little war on terror. My unit got activated today and I'll be shipping out very soon. Please pray for me, my pregnant wife and my two kids who won't understand why Daddy is going to be gone for so long. My wife and I will figure out how to tell them tonight. /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

Ken Mahoy
Master Sergeant, USAF

JChlupsa
01-13-2003, 08:24 PM
Ken, Have a safe deployment and come back home to your family ASAP.

USAF retired

RonNova396L34
01-13-2003, 08:45 PM
Ken,
My prayers go out to you and all those being deployed. I can understand what you face since I put my life on the line everytime I go to work. I appreciate and highly respect those like you who will be leaving. Pray for a peaceful ending. Take care.
Ron

Salvatore
01-13-2003, 08:51 PM
My Son is in the National Guard, in Germany. My family and I always keep our Military in prayer. We will pray that your wife stays strong, and there is an end to this very soon. You are one of the reasons why we can live free!!!! Always Grateful, Sam

Belair62
01-13-2003, 09:21 PM
...and thanks for helping to keep my family here at home safe....

mayor_b
01-13-2003, 09:21 PM
Ken, Our prayers go out to you and your family for a safe return,May God Bless America

Ken, USAF 65-69

GRB
01-13-2003, 09:32 PM
Ken, please don't forget there are plenty of us who apprediate the freedoms we have that are worth fighting for and the people like you who have to risk it all for the rest of us. Thanks.

L78Impala
01-13-2003, 09:45 PM
Ken,
Thank you!!

BBIGG BLOCK 396
01-13-2003, 09:46 PM
My prayers will be with you and your family also,THANKS for being one of the many military people that help keep all of us safe here at home.Without people like you who knows where we would be!May God travel every step with you and your family during this time of crisis and keep you all safe and sound.By the way if you happen to get a good bead on Osama or any of his kronies remember take a deep breath let half out hold steady and gently squeeze the trigger!! One Shot One Kill!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

God Bless

Bobby and Family

hvychev
01-13-2003, 10:43 PM
Thank You for upholding the freedoms that most of us take for granted.

God Bless You, from a fellow red blooded american American.

MotownMadman
01-13-2003, 10:43 PM
Ken,
May God be with you and keep you safe, I have two teenage sons who will also be leaving soon. I cant help but worry for them and for Men like you who keep the rest of us safe, but along with the worry comes a feeling of pride in knowing that we are all free to live our lives as we choose because of the brave who protect that freedom. Good Luck and my families prayers are with you.
Thanks,
Motown.(Matt) /ubbthreads/images/icons/cool.gif

mhassett
01-14-2003, 12:28 AM
Ken, We will keep you and your family in our prayers. We sometimes take our Freedom for granted and it's the Men like you that keep us safe. May the LORD be at your side while you are away. Ken, he Will give your Wife the strength to take care of herself and the children. May your journey be SAFE and a Short Trip.
GOD BLESS, Mark

Seattle Sam
01-14-2003, 01:33 AM
Ken,
We haven't met in person, but I know you a little through your posts and I hope to meet you soon!

May God keep you and your family safe and healthy.

I hope you have a brief deployment; God Bless and thank you for protecting our country!
-Sam

CWilliams
01-14-2003, 02:01 AM
Godspeed my brother.....our prayers are with you and your family.

Clint Williams

sYc
01-14-2003, 02:20 AM
Ken; The Clary family will keep you and yours in our prayers. Tom

lowmile
01-14-2003, 02:34 AM
I just tucked my two boys into bed, Jon Ellis 6, Jackson 3 and my 3 day old daughter Jessica. Tomorrow night we'll tell them what you are doing for us and our country and we will say a prayer for you and your family. From our family to yours. Godspeed Ken and thank you. Mark

COPO PETE
01-14-2003, 02:57 AM
Thoughts and prayers are being sent from Canada. Good luck, may all go well for you and your family! Looking forward to your posts when you return!
Peter

Zedder
01-14-2003, 03:00 AM
More well wishes from Canada Ken. We'll say a prayer for your safe return tonight. Best of luck,

Charley Lillard
01-14-2003, 03:00 AM
Stay safe...Nobody should have to go there. We do very much appreciate what you Guys do for our Country.

Chevy454
01-14-2003, 03:15 AM
We were fortunate enough to meet Ken when he made a special trip down here to the "boonies" to see some Vega stuff. He is truly a nice guy, and is consumed with all things Vega!

Take care, Ken...you, your family, and the rest of the military are in our prayers.

AutoInsane
01-14-2003, 03:45 AM
Be safe and Thank You for making this country what it is.....

Mr70
01-14-2003, 01:53 PM
Ken
Thanks for protecting us and come back safe to us in Illinois.

L72COPO
01-14-2003, 02:59 PM
Ken, good luck and God's speed.

Don Stowers
USAF RVN 1968

NOCOPO
01-14-2003, 04:54 PM
Ken, Come home safe. My Unit is on the bubble too. Just waiting for the balloon to go up.

Tim Trickett, SGT. INF.
HQ STARC MARNG /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Souperhigh
01-15-2003, 12:33 AM
God Speed to you and your family. I am proud of you and all the service men and women who have fought for and are fighting now for our freedom. I always take the time (which really surprises some of them) to stop and personally thank the former veterns for World War 2, veterns like my 82 year old Father who fought so we could be born free in The United States of America. SIR, I salute you and all those beside you,and we are very Proud of all of you!!!!

Rat_Pack
01-15-2003, 03:50 AM
Ken, my cousins unit is on one hour standby and he is in the USAF also. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family, along with the rest of our service men and women. My brother was a crew chief of an F-18 during Desert Storm with the Marines. My parents were a nervous wreck but he came home safe and sound. My family appreciates what all of you men and women are doing so we can sleep safe at night and reassure us of our freedoms that many take for granted. God Speed................RatPack...................... .

Stefano
01-15-2003, 02:58 PM
Ken,
Thank you and your family for your Patriotism and serving your Country.

55chevy
01-17-2003, 06:05 PM
Ken,
Kick some towel head ass! You and all those other brave soldiers will be in my familys thoughts as well. Be safe.

Ed

mr gasser
01-18-2003, 01:07 AM
Ken Good luck and God Bless you and your family your in our prayers.

Clint_69
01-19-2003, 02:09 AM
Thank you. The Richmond family will keep you in our prayers.

Rat_Pack
03-20-2003, 05:13 PM
Ken, I am not sure you are able to read this today but you and your family are still in our thoughts and prayers. No matter what some people think or feel towards our President, this country still stands behind all of our service men & women and what you all do for us. God Bless you and your fellow soldiers............. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flag.gif.........RatPack............

55chevy
03-20-2003, 05:36 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flag.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flag.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flag.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flag.gif
Ed

DarrenX33
03-20-2003, 05:49 PM
Ken-

On behalf of everyone who enjoys the freedom of the United States. THANK YOU! Be safe.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flag.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flag.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flag.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flag.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flag.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flag.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flag.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flag.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flag.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flag.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flag.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flag.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flag.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flag.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flag.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flag.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flag.gif

69rsz28
03-20-2003, 07:39 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flag.gif http://www.yenko.net/attachments/36291-usa.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flag.gif