PDA

View Full Version : YENKO DEUCE LT-1 EMBLEM ON EBAY

MotownMadman
01-16-2003, 11:05 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2400357821&category=33 643

Says this is NOS for 70 Deuce.
Motown /ubbthreads/images/icons/cool.gif

YENKO DEUCE REGISTRY
01-17-2003, 11:31 AM
Similar emblems like this one have shown up before, we do not believe they are connected in any way to the Yenko Deuce Novas. No Yenko cars have ever been advertised, or found, with this type of emblem.

Mr70
01-17-2003, 02:39 PM
Does Mr.Yenko know that.
What is it from exactly?
Never saw one before.

YENKO DEUCE REGISTRY
01-17-2003, 02:46 PM
I think it might be an insert into the Cal Custom finned valve covers, similar to a MOTION emblem. Other than that, I don't have any idea what it would be from.

Is 'MRYENKO' aka the "MOF"?

MotownMadman
01-17-2003, 02:48 PM
I wasnt sure about this emblem when I posted it, I dont remember my deuce having it and my car was all original, the guy selling this thing sounded fairly sure of himself, thanks Marlin, I figured if anybody knew, you would.

Mr70
01-17-2003, 06:13 PM
Marlin
Thats the same person bidding.
MOF=Mayor of Finned,as in Valve covers! /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

Unreal
01-17-2003, 08:02 PM
Well, Yountto is bidding. Must be special, as I doubt if he's a shill.

MotownMadman
01-17-2003, 08:24 PM
The fact that Yountto is bidding makes me wonder, I think I will contact the seller to see if this emblem has a part number on it.

MotownMadman
01-18-2003, 01:55 AM
I emailed the guy who has this emblem listed, he replied that there is no part number, that Yenko had these emblems made special, and he is selling this for a friend of his that worked for Don Yenko at that time. Marlin and the rest of the serious Yenko guys, this sounds like somebodys brain to pick for information if the seller can put you in touch with his friend. Sellers Email is: [email protected]
Thanks,

Mr Yenko
01-18-2003, 02:43 AM
Well fellas I saw a couple of these emblems at the Reunion this past year in the Joe Barr collection. Just thought it would make a nice addition to my collection. Didn't mean to ruffle up any feathers. But iam sure one of you guys will out bid me and that is just FINE with me.
"Mayor of Fishkill"