PDA

View Full Version : Cliff Peck Chevrolet Ark.

Mr70
01-28-2003, 02:48 AM
I recently found some Pictures of a 1968 Camaro Convertible sitting in Cliff Pecks showroom in Little Rock, Arkansas.He is taking promotional pix with Harry Heathman (Central Office),and Harry Davidson (National Merchandising Mgr).All three wearing dark Polyster suits...The Camaro is a white Convertible with red interior,with redline tires and Cliff Peck Chevrolet written on the front Fenders.Has a Razorback pig painted on the door.Pix are in his showroom with a nice Corvette in background during the Day with onlookers.Balloons everywhere.Does anyone know the occasion for these,or remember this Dealership,or this particular Camaro??

YENKO DEUCE REGISTRY
01-28-2003, 12:03 PM
Looks like Schoneye will have to paint a Razorback Pig on his red Deuce /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

Peck Chev. sold a few Yenko Deuces, possibly some Harrell Camaros as well.

Schonyenko2
01-29-2003, 02:29 AM
Rick, I'd like to see that picture if you could post it. I've got the dealer badge from Peck, but no pig.If theres anyone out there that has any info on Peck chevy I'd really appreciate the info. Also anyone from the Little Rock area that might be able to help me track down the orginal owner would be greatly appreciated. Schonye

Mr70
04-22-2006, 08:53 PM
Backtracking..
Ken S. did I ever show you these pix?

Schonyenko2
04-23-2006, 06:10 AM
Yes, you e mailed it out to me. Thanks.