Norm reynolds
01-31-2003, 01:17 PM
http://www.yenko.net/attachments/31365-36.jpg

CWilliams
01-31-2003, 02:50 PM
Looking good! /ubbthreads/images/icons/cool.gif

NEW
02-01-2003, 04:23 PM
Looking migthy good, !!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif

I Think one of them close to the North pole here in Norway
will be very very good!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

NEW

CWilliams
02-02-2003, 01:00 AM
NEW- Is that your Hot Rod edition? Looks awesome, is it 380hp or phase II 435hp? I like the color.

NEW
02-02-2003, 06:58 AM
Hi CWilliams!

Yeah, youre rigth its mine, its still feauturing the 380 HP package, but it will get the 435 HP package before i pick it up in the beginning of July,

I a getting it stored at the Berger facility until then so i can pick it up and drive it around in the states for some days, before loading it in to a container and shipping it back to Norway...

I was very very anxious abt. the colour, but this was the only colour they had left in coupe, and thats what i wanted so i had to live with it, but after i got the pictures i have no second thougths. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

And by the way, Dennis and Berger Chevy is some great folks to deal with, i have bougth several new chevys, and european cars back here, and at many points they are not close to the way Dennis, helps out!!!!!

NEW

82z96ss
02-02-2003, 12:26 PM
Congrats on the new car. It must be eating you up to have to wait until July to drive it around. I know it kills me waiting on mine. The black and white combo looks sharp. So what number did you get. I believe each car represents a year a camaro was built, correct.

NEW
02-02-2003, 01:36 PM
Hi 82z96ss

It actually is Navy Blue Matallic, the colour in the pics. lies a little.

It is numbered 1986 ,

And yes i cant wait until test driving it, it is the only V8 camaro 2002 model i Norway, and probably the only HOT ROD/BERGER edition outside US.

You are waiting for a 02 ZL1, ? Rigth???

I also would love one of those, but there was no one left when i decided to go for an 02 model, but i can live with this one as well,

NEW

82z96ss
02-02-2003, 09:50 PM
You are right #46 to be exact. You get to show those european cars what real power is. LOL. I just hope your roads are chevy power friendly. I haven't heard of a GMMG edition car yet oversees. Talking about a limited limited edition model. An oversees Hot Rod 1 of 1. You could already ask for some big bucs. /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

You'll have to keep us posted on its progress. Matt at GMMG getts pestered by me every other Friday to check mines progress. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

NEW
02-03-2003, 04:47 AM
What engine options do you go for on your ZL1, ?

What colour?,

Will you pick it up at Gibb, in La Harpe?, or had you already taken delivery and then given it back GMMG?`

I havent even tried a late model Camaro before, so i have left to see what it feels like, but the roads here is somewhat good enoug, some nice stretches at times, but mostly a lot of small ups and downs with lots of turns, so you can have fun...

I wont have license plates on it here, i∆ll only use it with my dealer plates, cause if i want license plates the government here wants another 3 camaros in taxes!!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif
And thats for real, they are crazy /ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif

In the meantime, we are enjoying tax free 30 + year old cars, (if its over 30 years it is tax free)
/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

NEW

82z96ss
02-03-2003, 01:06 PM
NEW thanks for asking about my car. Only fellow board members even know they exist.

I have not taken delivery of the car yet, I wanted the car to be done before I got a hold of it. Once I get it I don't want it to ever leave my side. LOL JK.

The finished product will be a Daytona Yellow with Yellow Houndstooth interior. It will have the phase 3 package, line lock and Fiske FM5 rims (like the ones on the Berger except 18's). Matt said they installed the interior about a week ago and said it looks awesome.

I have a 96 SS and it is a fun car to drive, the 98 plus are even more fun to drive when lowered. SO you are going to be in for a treat.

I live in ALabama, way down south on the Gulf of Mexico. I don't think I will be picking my car up in La Harpe. Actually I haven't asked Matt about it, but it would be a blast to make the trek to see the old dealership and meet the Gibb family. It might be feasible, but we'll see. I haven't heard if the car will be ready by then.

Old cars can be just as fun as the new ones. That is a great pic you posted. As long as it's burning tread it has a vote by me. /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

NEW
02-03-2003, 07:05 PM
Yellow with yellow houndstooth is a killer combination, i love that combo, and if i were to choose colour on interior and exterior thats exactly what i∆d go for.

I actually have a 69 RS SS, 396 350 HP that is original Daytona Yellow with Yellow houndstooth, it needs resto but i have all documents for it and it is matching numbers,

Phase III, that will haul some XXX, what rear axle, and gearing will you go for?, are you planning for some hard street/track time?

I am absolutely sure the 02 ZL1∆s will be just as rare, and desireable in the future as we see the 69∆s now,

It sounds as you definetively will get a great car, and have a blast, i∆d go for delivery at La Harpe, that really sounds neat,,

NEW